leaked

You and Tom haven't been dating for long. Just a few months. You decided to keep it secret from the fans, mostly because you aren't used to the famous lifestyle and Tom likes his privacy. Harrison is over, he and Tom playing a few video games. It was getting late and you didn't feel like cooking and seeing how into the game Tom is, he wouldn't want to either. You ask the boys what they wanted, giving you divided attention. You roll your eyes at them and order food. After, you sit down on the couch in such a way that it looks as if the couch is carrying you bridal style. Your legs handing over the armrest and your head resting on the other. Your attention is on the video game the boys are playing.

Minutes pass by and the boys haven't moved when the bell rang for food. You get up and pay for the food. When the boys hear the crackling of the paper bag their heads shot up and scrambled to get food. You decided that you guys can watch a movie while you eat your food.

"Can we watch how to train your dragon?" Harrison suggested eagerly. Tom and you giggle at his excitement and nod in agreement. Harrison runs and jumps onto the love seat and lies down. You roll your eyes and make your way towards the couch you were previously sitting on. Tom walks over and sits next to you, you, angling your body so Tom could fit. You don't mind sitting close to him. Tom leans over the side of the armrest and picks up a blanket from the basket and drapes it over you. You guys eat while Harrison finds the movie. He finds it and clicks play. You all eat in silence, besides the noise from the tv.

You guys are done eating. Tom draping his arm around your waist and you move your body, so you are the little spoon. Tom buries his head in your neck. Placing sweet kisses on the exposed skin. You hum in response to the feeling of his lips. Tom pulls you closer to him so there is no space between the two of you. The warmth from him and the blanket are enough to make you sleepy. You yawn.

"Get some sleep, baby." Tom rasps into your ear. Your eyes are heavy with sleep. Your eyes flutter closed and before sleep could take over you hear Tom let out a soft yawn.

***

You wake up a few hours later. The movie has ended a while ago. Your hands rub your eyes, you see the position of you and Tom. Tom's legs tangled around yours, his arm wrapped securely around you and his face buried in your neck, him eliciting soft snores in your ear. You hear your phone vibrate continuously on the glass coffee table. You try to lean forward to reach for it but are pulled back by Tom's unsetting arm.

"Stop moving." He groans, his head burying into your chest, both arms wrapped around you now.

"My phone won't stop vibrating, I want to see what the commotion about." You explain. Tom grunts in response but releases you. You lean and grab your phone and lay back down in Tom's arms. His arms taking back his previous position around your waist. His head rests on your shoulder to see who is relentlessly contacting you. You unlock your phone to see that person after person is requesting to follow you on Instagram. Your eyebrows furrow in confusion. You scroll down and see that you have been tagged in a picture from Harrison, you scroll further and see a message from him. "I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself."

"What has that shit done now?" Tom says, mostly to himself.

You tap into Instagram and click on Harrison's profile and see there's a recent post. You click on it and see that it's a picture of you and Tom cuddled up together on the couch while you two slept. Your mouth falls open. You scroll further down to see the caption. "So happy for my best friend that he has found someone that makes him happy." You blush at the caption. Tom snuggling into your neck tells you that he has read it. You turn your head to look at him, his head looks up. Before he could say anything, you give him a peck on the lips. He responds with reaching his hand to your face, cupping it gently. You pull away, staring into his glossy eyes.

"I'm gonna kill him." He says, and as if on cue Harrison walks into the room, freshly showered. Tom looks at him with narrowed eyes. Harrison catches on and starts to back away slowly. Tom jumps up from his position on the couch and starts to chase Harrison around the kitchen island. "I'm sorry's" and "You two looked so cute," are being shouted by Harrison. You couldn't help but laugh at the two boys, you open the camera app and film the two. You quickly change your Instagram settings to the public and post it. Tagging them both with the caption. "These two dorks," and post it. In minutes you get loads of likes and comments. Well. This is your life now, gotta get used to it.