Bruised

"Watch yourself, Parker. I don't want to hurt you,"

"Oh don't worry about me, Y/N,"

You and Peter were at the Avengers compound, training (Per Tony's request). You had been training a lot more recently, Tony insisted that the two of you, being the youngest and most inexperienced Avengers, needed to practice sparing, especially in your suits.

Peter was in his Spidey suit, while you wore one similar to Natasha's. Although you were more than a trained assassin, you had powers as well. While your powers were somewhat similar to Wanda's, you had them better under control. Some of the other Avengers often called you "mini Wanda" or "Mini Natasha".

You enjoyed sparing with your boyfriend, Peter. You were both very strong, the only downside is that Peter was faster.

It was the third time this week that you and Peter were sparring. He always insisted on doing it almost everyday, knowing it would please Tony.

"Need a break, Y/N?" Peter asked.

"Oh please, are you sure it's not you that needs the break?"

Peter threw a punch that you dodged. You quickly kicked up your leg and hit his side.

"Nice hit, Y/N"

You ignored Peter's comment and swung your arm towards him. Peter grabbed your wrist and twisted your arm around, flipping you over so you landed on your back.

"C'mon, Y/N, let's keep going,"

"Just give me a minute," you breathed.

You had your hand pressed tight against your ribs. The sparing had really been taking a toll on you physically. Having a mission every once and a while wasn't all that bad, but fighting Peter every day has left you quite sore and bruised.

"Did I hurt you?" Peter asked, worryingly.

He offered you his hand to help you up. You accepted his offer and struggled to get up while keeping pressure on your ribs.

"I think I'm done for the day,"

"I'm sorry if I hurt you, Y/N. You know I'd never do it on purpose, right?"

"I know, Pete. Let's just clean up and get outta here,"

Peter started to put all the equipment away while you caught your breath.

"Do you want me to help you up to your room?" Peter offered.

"No, I'll be fine,"

You both started heading out of the gym, towards the elevator. You winced with every step you took. Your lungs felt compressed, you were afraid you would roll on your ankle with every step you took. You clenched your teeth and tried to hold in the pain, not wanting Peter to know how much he had hurt you from the past few weeks of sparing.

Peter worryingly walked beside you, carefully watching you.

You were both silent on the elevator trip up to your floor.

"Do you need anything, Y/N?" Peter asked, walking you to your bedroom door.

"Actually, could you get me some ice for my ribs? They're slightly aching,"

"Of course," Peter placed a quick kiss on your lips and ran off down the hall.

You slowly made your way into your room. You were tempted to just lay down on your bed and stay there, but you stunk like sweat and could really use a hot shower.

You managed to pull your pants off no problem, but the intricate design of the top is where you knew you were going to struggle.

After a few moments, you managed to get off the jacket and shirt underneath "fuck you and your designs, Stark,"

You stood in the centre of your room in only your sports bra and underwear when the door opened.

"Y/N, I have ice,"

Peter closed the door behind him, and turned towards you. He froze when he saw you.

"Oh my god," he said quietly.

You looked up at Peter. He had a solemn look on his face.

You looked down at yourself and your body was covered in bruises and cuts. There were purple and yellow marks all over your body.

Peter walked closer to you. He dropped the bag of ice on the floor and placed a hand gently on your waist, while he traced his other hand along your stomach over your bruises. You winced when his fingers touched your ribs.

"Did I do this to you?" He whispered.

You bit your lip, but didn't answer.

"Oh my god, Y/N, I'm so sorry,"

"It's okay, Peter. I've had worse,"

"Y/N, you're covered in bruises. I can't believe I hurt you like this,"

You lightly pressed a hand against the side of his face, "Peter, I'm okay, really,"

"No, Y/N, you can barely walk,"

"But I can still walk. I'll heal soon, my dear. But maybe we can cut down on these sparring sessions," you said

Peter nodded. You continued to stand there with Peter. His fingers lightly hovering over your bruises.

"I'm so sorry, baby,"

Peter leaned down and placed a kiss on your lips. You moved your lips against his, wrapping one arm around the back of his neck.

Peter's grip on your waist tightened and you flinched from the pain.

Peter let go of you. You could tell he was in just as much pain as you were. He was so upset he had hurt you as much as he had.

"Hey Parker, do you think you could help me with something?" You asked

"I could definitely use a hot shower, and by the smell of things, so could you,"

Peter gave you a small smile.

"Would it help if I carried you to your bathroom?"

"No, no it's fine. I'll walk,"

Peter walked slowly beside you as you hobbled over to the bathroom. Peter closed the door behind you.

You tried to pull your bra off over your head, Peter stopped you and lifted it over your head.

"Thanks Parker but I think if you're going to help me you might need to take that Spidey suit off,"

"Mm why don't we finish you off first, darling," Peter said.

He slowly bent down, placing light kisses down your stomach Until he reached your underwear.

Peter slipped his fingers in the side of your underwear and pulled your underwear down. You stepped out of the pair and moved to the side while Peter stood up and pressed the centre of his suit.

He let the suit fall off his body and then stripped off his underwear.

"You have bruises everywhere too Parker,"

"Yeah, but I can still walk. And I have much fewer bruises,"

"Which really makes no sense, since I've gotten many more hits in than you," You said

"You wish,"

Peter rolled his eyes and moved past you to turn on the water.

"Let me help you in,"

You took Peter's hand and he helped you step over into the tub. Peter stepped in behind you and closed the curtain.

You stepped forward and let the water cascade down your body. Peter came up behind you and pressed his chest against your back. He wrapped his arms around you.

"Careful Parker,"

Peter pressed a kiss against the back of your neck

"I'm really sorry I hurt you, Y/N,"

"You really need to stop apologizing,"

"From now on we're not sparing as often,"

Peter pressed another light kiss against your neck, "I love you Y/N,"

"I love you too, Parker,"