"...-bors say they heard screaming and what sounded like a gun and immediately dialed for police. However, when police arrived they only found the newly turned 21 year old body of Ms. Monroe, Richmond was nowhere to be found. However, minutes later another phone call was made about a car wreck a couple miles away from the home I'm standing in front of now. When police arrived, they discovered Tequan Richmond and 22 year old Trey Young were the victims. Mr. Young go away with minor inujuries, but Mr. Richmond was not so lucky. That's all for now, I'm Jillian McKnight, and I'll see you next time on Fox 59 News, Jeff."

And then the video ended. 

I sat there with my mouth wide open. He supposedly beat me, and left? And while he was trying to flee, he got into a car accident with Trey? 

There were a million questions in my head and I just didn't know where to start. What happened to Tequan? Is he dead? What caused him to beat me? Why had Trey been chasing after me? And why had my family lied to me?

Yeah, there was a car accident involved but that wasn't what I was involved in. I was the victim of abuse. Had my family known Tequan was abusive? Had he ever showed the signs? What did I do to make him loose his cool?

I had a nagging feeling in the back of my head that everything that had went down was my fault. 

My hands uncociously went to my stomach. Were the babies inside of me Trey's, or Tequan's? Did I even have a relationship with Trey when all of this went down?

There was only one way to find out all the answers to these questions.

* * * *

I sat in the dark grey room, fiddling with my hands nervously. Nobody knew I was here and I wanted to keep it that way. I don't even know what I'm doing here but I need answers and maybe closure. I hate not knowing what happened and I know my family sure as hell won't tell me.

So this is the next best thing.

I heard the creaking of the door opening and immediately shuffled to my feet. One of the officers on gaurd called out, "Inmate C9844, now entering!" And that's when he stepped into my line of vision.

He looked even better than the picture they showed. He was in a gray-blue jumpsuit with his hands cuffed in front of him. Unlike the picture, he now had a mustache and random spots of hair were noticable along his jaw line. He was in serious need of a shave. His eyes were so brown, I could mistake them for melted chocolate. And his lips, oh God his lips. Even pinker and plumper then the picture. Even though they don't provide lip balm in prison, his lips were still moist and no sign of cracking shone on them. All in all, this man was beautiful. I could see why I could have fell for him.

Little memories started coming back to me at the sight of him. How he had helped me when I was in depression about Trey. How he helped save my babies when I almost lost them by going into depression. How he helped me raised the twins. How protective he was.

All these memories but one stood out the most to me.

He had a scowl on his face but when he saw me his features softened and he stared at me in disbelief. He was escorted to the table by two gaurds. They say him down in the seat by force and his ankle was cuffed to a hook in the ground, probably so he doesn't try to jump over the table and beat me again.

I shuddered at the thought.

The gaurds escoring him left the room but we weren't alone. A gaurd stood near the door, behind Tequan and another stood behind me. They were armed with guns and I knew they wouldn't hesistate to shoot.