Chapter 3 - A Pretty Heated Discussion.

The picture is of 'Trey', That's my most FAVORITE picture of him. Them lips, that face, and them muscles. Sweet baby Jesus! *fans self*  The song over there is also my favorite :D Well, one. You should really listen to it and read the lyrics! ------------------------>

___________________________

Chapter 3 -  A Pretty Heated Discussion.

I laid upside down on the edge of my bed, feeling all the blood rush to my head as I stare at my ceiling. From my neck down, I feel numb. I like it. All the pain is numbed. Even if it's just momentarily. Nothing is compared to the pain I've felt through my life. Nothing.

Why is my life always so complicated? Why can't I have the normal life of any other twenty year old? I used to make good grades all through my school years. I did everything my elders told me to. I'm a good girl. Always have been. Except that unfaithful night with my mother......

I tightly closed my eyes taking deep breaths, as I tried to stop the tears from falling once more. I can't think about that right now. I can't. It's not fair to me.

Pushing back the tears and opening my eyes, I began to slowly move my body so that's it's sitting in an upright position, leaning against my headboard. I sigh and close my eyes, trying to relax but it doesn't help.

Picking my phone up off my night stand, I scroll through my contacts stopping at the one named 'Tequann'. I didn't really feel like being creative with his name, and I didn't feel like changing it.

I pressed the 'call' button and waited for him to pick up. But he never did. I got sent straight to voicemail. This has happened everytime I've tried in the last three hours since he left.  I sigh, giving up. It's nearly ten at night, I'll try tomorrow.

My room suddenly becomes filled with light as my door is opened. Snapping my head in that direction, I see Trey standing there with his hands in his pocket, looking aimlessly at the floor.

Getting up from my bed, I approach him. When I'm about a foor away from him, I stop. He still doesn't look up. What's the point of coming in here when he's not going to even look at me?

"Can I fucking help you?" I snap, crossing my arms over my chest.

His head snaps up and I see hurt flash through his big, brown eyes. For a moment, I almost felt guity, but he's not going to get me that easily, or, at all. Right?

His eyes met mine and, for what seems like forever, whe just stare intensely at each other. I almost forgot how easy it was to get lost into his eyes so easily. They're hipnotizing, no doubt.

"I-I..." He stutters, looking away from my gaze.

"I don't have all day."

"I, uhm, just wanted to say sorry." He mumbled.

"For?"

He sighs, "You know I'm not good with apologies. Can you atleast make this a little easier?" He almost begs.

"Fuck no. Especially when all you've ever done is make my life a living hell." I yell.

"Stop yelling." He says calmly, still looking to his left.

I take another step towards him gettting right into his face, "Fuck no!" I shout in his ear. I know I'm being childish but I don't give a fuck. He had it coming.

"Get out of my face, Destiny." He warned. His voice suddenly becomes dangerously low and deep. My eyes wonder his body his body and I can tell he's tensed up. His jaw is set and his fists are clenched closely at his sides. I can tell he's pissed... But me being the stubborn girl I am.....