Chapter 9 - WYMM?

Chapter dedicated to her because she's the only one who said #TeamTequan. She said he's been there for those kids and Destiny and I couldn't agree more. I'm #TeamTequan too :D

_______________________________________________________________________________

Destiny.

After my text from Tequan, I practically  zoomed up the stairs leaving a very confused Trey. I shrugged him off and hopped in the shower. He would understand later.

After about an hour and a half of getting ready and six dresses, I was ready to go.

I decided on my strapless dress with my silver two-inch heels. The dress' top really make my boobs pop. Not in a slutty way or anything. Just the right amount. What girl doesn't like a little clevage? 

The dress stopped mid-thigh and showed off all of my curves, which is what I like. I don't like those long flow type dresses. I might just slip with the heels and that would be very embarassing.

For jewelry, I had on my silver golden cross that goes to about two inches past my neck. I also had the matching earrings. My mom gave me the set when I was younger. It was her favorite jewelry and I'm proud she gave it to me.

I don't wear much make-up so I had on eye-liner and mascara. Not to be cocky, but I know I have natural beauty. Why ruin it with that barbie stuff? Again, not cocky, confidence.

I double-checked my self in my full-length mirror and grinned at my results.

All-in-all....I look fucking sexy!

With one last turn in the mirror, I grabbed my purse, iPhone, and headed for the stairs. Once I was down the stairs, I noticed that everyone, minus the twins, was around the TV watching Step Up 3D.

Nobody noticed I walked into the room until I tripped on air and my feet stumbled underneath me, causing me to almost fall.

It's a good thing I didn't or my dress may have ripped.

Their heads turned in my direction and all their draws dropped. Including my father!

"Well?" I mumbled, biting my lower lip, "How do I look?"

Nobody spoke. Well this is awkward and a total confidence blower. The smile I had immediately wiped from my face. Did I really look that bad?

After another thirty-seconds of silence, Craig was the first one to speak.

"What the fuck do you have on?!" He screamed.

I flinched, not expecting the loudness.

"What do you mean? I have on a dress. Tequan is taking me out tonight." I explained.

"Take it off." Trey demanded.

I glared at him. "No."

"Yes!" He and Craig argued.

"Why?! There is nothing wrong with it!"

Craig began walking towards me. He eyes raked over me again, and again. I felt nervous under his gaze so I slyly to a step back. It was like he was the predator and I was the prey as his eyes took in my appearance.

"You are not going anywhere in that revealing dress. You could be raped-"

"Or worse." Trey added.