Chapter 6 - You know each other?

I got #36 in the 'Teen Fiction' area and I want to thank you guys soo much :D! I'm not lying when I say I'm super greatful you take time to read this story. :) #BestReadersEver <3

_____________________________________________________________________________

Mature content in the chapter. I am NOT responsible for what you read. You've been WARNED.

Chapter 6 -  You know each other?

Destiny.

"Is that the last of the boxes?" Tequan asked, wrapping his hand around my waist from behind.

"No, I still have to get Ne'Vaeh's things...." I trailed off, suddenly feeling sad that my son was not going to be with me at all times like usual.

He rested his chin on the top of my head. It made me feel short when he did that. I mean, I'm 5'6, which is not tall for my age, but compared to his 5'10, I'm a midget.

"Why isn't Trent living with us again?" He questioned.

I shrugged, leaning into him. "He didn't want to leave the family. But it's fine, I will see him everyday and he can spend the night sometimes."

I felt him nod, "Yeah, that's true. I'm glad you decided to move in."

"I wanted to. I didn't want to stay gaurded anymore. I'm glad you made the offer." I smiled and turned facing him, putting my arms around his neck and his around my waist.

"It's no problem baby. I've wanted you to live with me for a while now." He said.

I lifted an eyebrow, "Then how come you never asked?"

He shrugged, "It's a huge step and I wanted to wait until I thought you were ready. It's been two years since we've been together and three since we met, so I just went for it." He explained.

I grinned, "Well," I took a step closer to him, closing all the space between us. "I'm glad you did." I whispered against his lips, giving them a light peck.

He grinned cockily, "Now we can be as loud as we want."

I laughed, "Just because we have a place to ourselves now, does not mean we are going to be at it everynight! I already have two, I don't need anymore." I exclaimed.

He rolled his eyes playfully, "Condoms, baby. Plus you're on birth control. I don't want to worry about us having kids for another couple of years or until we're married."

Married? I haven't really thought of the marriage life. I wouldn't think Tequan would be the person who would want to get married. I love him, I do, but will marriage be the right thing? I've heard things change once you're married, and I don't want things to change between us because I like the way they are now.

I've thought about kids with him, and I would love to start a family with Tequan. He's great with kids and he loves them. I can see him being a daddy, considering he's been one to my kids for three years now.

I frowned, "Marriage?" I asked unsure.

He nodded, "Yeah, I would love to make you Mrs.Richmond." He winked.

Hm, Destiny Aspree' Richmond. Has a nice ring to it. I like it!

I grinned, "It has a nice ring to it!"