Hurry

You finished with the food and everyone helped with putting everything away. You washed your hands and were all walking towards the control room, chatting about pride.

"So..I'm assuming no one's been to pride before then" Ryan asked.

"No, but this bisexual ass needs to get parading real quick" you said, causing everyone to laugh.

"I actually snuck out of my house when I was fifteen to go to pride" Yaz admitted.

You all looked at her in shock.

"And you were the most worried about your mum finding out that we're going now!" You exclaimed.

Yaz chuckled a little and shook her head.

"I had to hide from my family when I saw their car driving past. I told them when I was leaving the house that I was just going to be at the park. When I saw their car I ran so fast to the park. I didn't realise they were going to pick me up. Luckily I just made it in time to the park when they got to the park to pick me up. I was so scared my parents would find out I was parading" Yaz sighed. "They're not much for lgbtq community stuff"

"I actually feel really lucky I've never had to hide my sexuality. I know that a lot of people do but thankfully I lived alone for so long I didn't have anyone to hide it from. By the time I'd met Jo and Charlie I couldn't care less about what they thought of me, I was old enough to make my own decisions. But I was glad they accepted me. I love my siblings. And quite frankly my dad was behind bars when I told him so he couldn't do anything." you shrugged.

You walked on and a smile played across your features as you remembered something. The memory brought a slight chuckle from the back of your throat.

"You guys wanna know the stupidest thing I've done to prove myself?" You asked.

"I already know, you wander off on your own to prove you can look after yourself" the doctor mumbled.

Your eyes snapped toward her as you gave her a glare. You sighed, shaking your head and smiling again at the memory, ignoring the doctor.

"I ate poisonous berries" you said.

Everyone almost stopped dead in their tracks and their eyes all focused on you, their mouths hanging wide open. You laughed at their expressions and shook your head.

"Nothing happened. I was trying to prove that I'd do anything and that I wasn't afraid to back out of any dare. So I ate poisonous berries. My teachers found out and got super worried and wrote a letter home. My parents were busy arguing, as always, to have even found the letter though." You said.

You clenched your jaw and your hands were in fists as you thought about how much your parents argued. It angered you! It wasn't fair that you had to go through that as a kid! And of course it wasn't only just arguing it was physical abuse too! To everyone. Damn that bastard, he had no right to do that. He was supposed to be your dad and love and protect you! You never got to have that though.

"You...you alright?" Ryan asked. "Did the berries like...affect you?"

You nodding your head. Your jaw was clenched and you could feel the anger boiling up inside you at your dad. Why did he have to hurt you so much! Why was it that everyone who was supposed to love you ended up hitting and hurting you! And he got to leave you in the end, in the same work with the torturous memories of everything that happened!

"Yeah, nothing happened to me. I didn't feel a thing, literally nothing happened. I didn't just eat the one either I ate quite a few! But I'm still alive! Honestly I didn't feel a thing. I think I might be immune to poison. Wanna test out the theory, I'll chug a load of poison if you've got some" you said.

You knew everyone's eyes were on you and you could feel your nails cutting the palms of your hands. You were so angry. Why did everyone have to hurt you! Why did everyone have to leave you! It wasn't fair!

"(Y/n)-" you cut the doctor off before she could say anything though.

"I might be immune to poison but everyone knows I'm not immune to bleach. Tried that once and ended up in hospital!" You seethed, your jaw hurting from how much you were clenching them, the blood pooling at your nails.

You felt the deafening silence in the corridor and you just wanted to hurry and get to the control room. You needed to get going. You couldn't get carried away with these thoughts. You all knew where that led to. You just wanted to hurt yourself. You could just run into your room and grab the knife right now....

"(Y/n) I'm worried about you" the doctor broke you out of your thoughts.

You shook your head, sighing heavily. You closed your eyes for a second before opening them again.

"I'm just..angry that my whole childhood was taken away from me" you sighed, running a hand through your (h/c) strands.

"You know that I'm here to talk whenever you want to. Whenever you need to" the doctor told you.

"I'm not talking" you mumbled, really wanting to hurry to the control room now, feeling the presence of everyone.

"(Y/n), you know you can come to me whenever you need to. And...we do need to talk about this" the doctor said

"I don't want to talk!" You snapped.

"Okay love you don't need to talk if you don't want to" Missy said calmly.

You were glad she wasn't pushing you to talk. You'd rather run away then talk. And the way she calls you love, it made your heart squeeze.

"Thanks" you said quietly "I'm fine really"

"Even I don't think that's true love but I'm hoping a big pride parade will help with that. So come on you lot, better hurry" Missy smiled.

A/n: Omg fuck guys help!!! I've got too many parts to the story it won't let me get a new chapter up!

Should I create another book or delete older chapters?!?!

Update: the new books called 13th doctor x reader (2nd book)😊