Apologise

You walked out of your room, dragging the doctor who was utterly worried about seeing Yaz. She was clearly agitated and nervous.

"Doctor it's fine. She'll forgive you if you say sorry but you can't exactly just sit around avoiding her" you rolled your eyes, pulling the doctor further down the corridors.

"I shouted a lot at her for something that wasn't even her fault" she mumbled, trying to pull back.

You rolled your eyes, walking behind the doctor and pushing her from behind, using all your strength.

"Just go and apologise" you said, pushing the doctor towards Yaz "Anyways, you said worse things to me and were fine when apologising so why so scared" you asked.

The doctor stopped resisting you, causing you to stumble forward and nearly fall if you hadn't found your feet in time. You quickly turned to the doctor who was looking down now, her hair covering half of her face as she walked herself towards Yaz's room. You walked alongside her, staring at her, trying to study her.

"What is it?" You asked softly.

"She didn't deserve a shouting like that. I was so..cold towards her. At least with you it was purely anger but it was sheer cold ice with her. I hardly even let her speak!" she sighed, walking down.

You nodded, not really knowing what to say but to let her apologise in her own way to Yaz.

You continued to walk until you reached the door to yaz's room. You looked at the doctor then at the door, knocking.

"What" Yaz called from inside.

You looked at the doctor, gesturing her towards the door. But she looked at you and started to step away.

"I can't do this, she won't forgive me" she whispered.

"Oh no you don't!" You whisper shouted at her, grabbing her by the arm before she could run away.

You started to shove her in the direction of the door.

"Just apologise!" You whispered, pushing the doctor.

She grabbed the door frames, holding herself outside of the door. She stood, shaking her head as she tried to push away from you and the door.

"You're such a child just....apologise!" You whispered.

You gave her one big shove, causing the door to fly open and for you both to stumble inside of the room. You were both on your knees and scrambling to get up, you trying to stop the doctor from running away, grabbing her sleeve.

"Erm..." Yaz stuttered, standing up from her bed, staring at you both.

This caused the doctor to not run anymore and you both stood up awkwardly. You all just stood still, staring at each other with silence. You expected the doctor to talk but she stood frozen, simply staring at Yaz. You shook your head, sighing quietly.

"The doctor has something to say to you" you spoke to Yaz.

"No..no..I Erm.." the doctor muttered, trying to walk away.

"Yes you do!" You whispered through your teeth, grabbing her arm and shoving her towards Yaz.

She stumbled towards Yaz and tried not to make eye contact. Yaz was staring at the doctor with folded arms and a raised brow, clearly in a great mood with the doctor. The doctor fidgeted with herself as she brought herself to apologise. You sighed, slowly face palming behind her.

"Erm...Yaz.." The doctor started.

You brought your head up from your hand, watching the doctor hopefully.

"I'm..sorry.." the doctor whispered, staring at her feet.

"Oh, What was that? I didn't quite hear!" Yaz snapped.

You saw the doctor flinch a little, swallowing hard as she brought her gaze up to see her hurt and angered eyes.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap or be so cold." The doctor said louder and with more confidence but full of emotion.

Yaz sighed, sitting back down on the bed, putting her head in her hands. She ran her hands though her dark hair, resting her hands on the back of her neck, looking down.

The doctor stood staring before you gave her a little nudge forward. She took a deep breath, walking forward and sitting down next to Yaz.

"Yaz I really am sorry. You didn't deserve to be shouted at like that" the doctor said, watching Yaz.

"It wasn't my fault" Yaz whispered "but you acted like it was all because of me" she closed her eyes, trying to blink back tears.

You swallowed, looking down, knowing that it really was your fault you wandered off without even telling Yaz. Guilt rose over you before you looked back up.

"It wasn't your fault I'm sorry. And I overreacted. I was just scared of losing (y/n) knowing what was on that planet and I..felt like I needed someone to blame" the doctor mumbled the last part.

"Exactly, you knew! You knew of the danger but didn't tell any of us! And you didn't need to blame me doctor because it was all you! It was your fault you're the one to blame!" Yaz shouted, her body tensing.

The doctor looked down, gulping the lump in her throat. You stood staring, unsure of what to do. Yaz really was upset, and more so than you thought. Maybe she wasn't going to just forgive her like you did.

"Yaz I know I should have told you. I should have warned you all and I'm sorry. I can't change what I did even with a time machine but... I can promise not to do it again. I promise you that I'll warn you all if I know anything next time. And I'm sorry. I just know that I'm sorry more than you can believe about what I said and did." The doctor said

"And I just need you to know that...even if you won't forgive me in return..." the doctor told her with sadness.

There was a long silence. You expected Yaz to forgive her at tho point but she sat staring at the ground. Your heart sank, knowing that she might not forgive the doctor for something you did.

The doctors eyes saddened as the silence grew. She stood up, getting ready to leave Yaz alone when Yaz reaches out her hand and grabbed the doctor's wrist. The doctor immediately turned around, looking at Yaz.

"Doctor, you promise to tell me next time and that's all I need." Yaz said, standing up "of course I forgive you" She smiled slightly.

Yaz hugged the doctor to which she gladly hugged back, holding her close. You smiled and quietly left the two alone, happy and relieved they'd made up. Those two had something special.