Again!

You quietly and very cautiously walked with Missy. You both had your eyes on the lookout not only for the doctor's room, but also for any oncoming robots. You didn't want to be spotted by any of them.

You quietly followed Missy until she stopped in front of one of the doors. She looked to you, mouthing that this was the doctor's door to you. You nodded, mouthing for her to keep a look out. She nodded, and turned around, trying to hide your crouching down one with hers. You quickly took out another bobby pin, placing it inside the lock.

You tried to be reasonably quick as you knew a robot could come along any second. You fumbled around the lock, and trying not to break the pin. You stuck out your tongue a little as you concentrated hard and before you knew it, the door clicked.

You smiled, getting up and quietly knocking on the door before opening it. You and Missy both peaked your heads inside and you saw the doctor and Yaz both looking up at you. Their room was basically the exact same as yours was.

"Hi guys" you whispered.

"Shh!" Missy shushed you before pushing you into the room and she quickly got in too before closing the door behind her. "Okay, now we can talk. Phew, that was hard work"

You nodded in agreement and looked back over to the doctor and Yaz. Yaz was sat cross legged on the floor while the doctor had chunks of Yaz's hair in her hands as she looked like she was part way though making braids in her hair. Until you and Missy barged in and now they were both staring at you, the doctor's hands not really moving from their frozen, half way platted hair, position.

"What are you guys doing here?" The doctor asked you both.

"We got bored" you shrugged.

"I told you to stay put! Honestly I don't even know why I think you'll listen to me anymore" The doctor sighed.

"It was my idea" Missy said quickly, giving you a smile.

"You two are bad influences" Yaz laughed.

"who's a bad influence on who?" You asked.

"Each other." She simply laughed.

The doctor raised a brow at you both "Yeah you're both just as bad as each other"

"Thanks. Anyways, are we going to get going and find out what's going on here or not?" You said.

"By the way that wasn't a question. Come on doctor, we've got a whole ship to explore" Missy added.

The doctor huffed, letting go of Yaz's hair, letting her quickly do it up before they both walked towards the door with you.

"It wasn't a compliment that you're both not listening to me." the doctor said.

"By the way, there are some robots out there on patrol so you better stay quiet" Missy said, completely dismissing everything the doctor said.

They both nodded in understanding before Missy slowly opened the door again. She peered out the doors and saw no one out there, gesturing for you all to follow out.

Once you were out, Missy looked back at you all.

"Do any of you know where Graham and Ryan's room is?" She asked.

"I saw them down there" Yaz whispered.

You nodded, walking down as quietly as possible. You made sure to keep an eye out for the robots while keeping a good few steps away from Yaz and the doctor so they couldn't touch you. Even now you felt uncomfortable touching your closest friends.

You shook the thoughts off, continuing to follow down while keeping quiet. But while you were walking your mind caught a glimpse of a huge room down a desperate corridor. You looked at it in curiosity before quietly sneaking your way though there, forgetting about the others.

You quietly walked towards the room, sticking close to the walls as not to be seen by the robots. As you continued to walk you started to hear many metallic noises coming from the room, meaning there wasn't just one robot in there, there were several.

You peered through just slightly, still keeping yourself out of sight. You saw loads of robots cooking several different meals in a kitchen, probably for serving lunch. You watched them all, seeing that they weren't doing anything more other than concentrating very hard on cooking.

You looked around the huge kitchen and seeing that there was one part of the kitchen none of the robots were going anywhere near. You saw that the work tips were really long and big so you'd have been able to crouch down and sneak over to that area.

You smiled to yourself, wondering what could possibly be at that part of the kitchen. You quietly crouched down, making sure none of the robots could hear or see you. You but your lip in an attempt to stay quiet as you slowly moved across to the worktop. You made sure your whole body was underneath the worktop and no one could see you as you quietly made your way to the untouched part of the kitchen.

You stayed in the crouched position as you made your way across. You held your breath as you heard one of the robots working on the world top right above you. You prayed that they couldn't hear or see you as you continued onwards.

You made your way as you heard the robots getting further away behind you. You released a breath you didn't know you were holding as you made it there, seeing that you were well away from any of the robots. This part of the kitchen was almost completely cut off from the rest of the kitchen by a thick wall with only one arched entrance. So you as soon as you crawled through you stepped up, walking around more freely.

You looked around and saw it was one huge cupboard which took up the whole wall. You walked over to it and opened it, revealing a whole wall full of different alcoholic drinks. Your moth fell wide open and you almost screamed in joy, but knew it was probably best not to grab the robots attention. It was safe to say that was not what you were expecting to find.

"Bitch my life is complete" you whisper shouted, instantly grabbing two bottles of whiskey. "Why the hell aren't the cooks going anywhere near this. I wanna be severed alcohol" 

You opened the bottles which were screw offs and instantly took some gulps. You savoured the taste and familiar burn down your throat. You closed your eyes and chugged quite a bit, almost half a bottle, before you started to feel a little tipsy. You were quite the heavyweight, so you were okay. And you would gladly have stayed and drunk the whole lot of drunk here. But you didn't need to feel drunk while trying to figure everything out on this ship. You could deal with the slight off balance while being tipsy though. But there was no way you were just going to let the rest of the drinks go.

So you quickly slipped a few of the smaller drinks which you assumed were for shots into your several pockets and decided to head back out. You were a little off balance and smiling like an idiot for no reason but you crouched down. You crawled and tried to stay hidden. The biggest challenge was not sniggering in your stupid tipsy state at your stupid attempt to get back out.

But you quickly made it out and in a swift movement got up and rushed out back to the corridor before any of the robots could see you. You smiled in victory to yourself, and were about to get out one of the bottles when you heard the doctor's voice from behind you.

"Again! You wandered off, again!"