Leave

"Another planet?" The creature questioned the doctor.

"Well yes! There's loads of perfectly habitable planets out there which are empty." The doctor replied.

"Really?" You asked.

"Universe is a big place" the doctor said simply "I can get you all on another planet, all to yourselves. And then you all have somewhere to live" the doctor smiled.

You both watched the creature in anticipation. He seemed to be thinking it over, considering everything the doctor said and was offering.

"Okay." He said.

You smiled, breathing a small sigh of relief, knowing you'd just made one big step in getting this all back to normal.

"Right then. You just need to release all these people back to the surface and get rid of all your clones. Then we can get you all to that planet I promised" the doctor said "and clear up all the mess you created" she mumbled to you.

You sighed, your heart sinking as the thought of the doctor still being pissed with you set in. She wasn't going to let this go any time soon. It wasn't even your fault that this was happening! Yeah you wandered off but you didn't make these creatures go and kidnap people.

"I will transport these people back to their original place." The hestic said.

"Could you wipe their memories also. I wouldn't want them to stop their celebrating when they go back up there" the doctor added.

He nodded, pressing a few more buttons on his device. You saw a few lights across from the tunnels and assumed that it was the teleports, taking everyone back.

"They won't remember anything. And they're all back from where we found them" the creature said.

"Good. Now, just, gather all your people up I guess and..we'll set off in my ship" the doctor said.

The hestic nodded, walking through the tunnels as you both followed. The tunnels were empty, indicating that everyone was back on the surface. You didn't even look at the doctor once, and neither did she look at you. But it was clear that the doctor was really annoyed with you and this whole situation. You were just glad that she wasn't saying anything else to you, for now at least.

The hestic came to a door which led into a huge space filled with several more hestics. They all stared at you and you swallowed a littl, standing still and refusing to go further, staying well away from them all.

"Why do you bring these slaves to us?" One of them asked.

"Slaves?!" You muttered under your breath "so much for respecting people"

"They offer us a solution to our problems. They say they can take us to our own planet. One where we won't need to fight for it, but it will be handed to us. Where we can all live together!" The hectic said.

They all seemed to chatter amongst themselves. You could pick out a few conversations, some full of hope for the future and excitement. Some however were questioning how this was possible and the doctor with her excellent hearing also picked up on that.

"Hello! I'm the doctor. I have a ship. It's called the TARDIS and I can take you to that planet I was telling you about. Where you can all start a new civilisation, living together without causing harm to others. I can take you all there now" the doctor explained.

There was some more chatting and discussions between them all, before they all stopped, nodding and looked towards you and the doctor.

"Okay. If you can get us to that planet then we will come with you" The hectic said.

The doctor nodded, smiling a little.

"Well, you'll need to take us to the surface first. We'll come back for you in my ship and then we can head off" the doctor said.

"No! You won't go without us!" One of them shouted.

"People can't see all of you up on the surface." The doctor said.

"You will run away from us. Leave us here! This is a trick!" It shouted.

"No! It's not a trick! Look...one of you can come with us to the surface. That way you'll make sure I come back" the doctor said.

There was some discussions going on between them all, deciding if she was telling the truth.

"One of us goes with you!" One of them shouted.

"Yes of course. Now if you'll just beam us back to the surface" the doctor smiled.

"And one of you stays behind with us so we can make sure you come back!" It shouted.

Your heart stopped. You knew you were going to have to stay behind as the doctor was the only one who could fly the TARDIS. But you really didn't want to stay with a load of aliens which kidnapped you! And the thought of the doctor leaving you tugged at your heart, knowing the last time she did that, she didn't come back for you for another nine years.

The doctor sighed, turning and facing you with a sincere look on her face. You shook your head, really not wanting to stay behind on your own.

"You know what I'm going to say don't you" she said softly.

"Don't leave me!" You quickly said "Please..."

"I won't be a moment I promise" she said.

"You promise all the time. But sometimes it takes you years to come back" you told her.

"I'll come back for you, I swear" she said. "Don't worry"

You looked down, closing your eyes. You tried to calm the tightness in your chest at the thought of being left alone again. This really wasn't the place to be having a breakdown.

"How can I make sure you'll come back and not leave me all alone like you did last time" you whispered quietly.

"Because we still need to have a very long conversation about many, many things" she said.

You sighed, looking up, nodding slightly. She gave you a small smile which you returned before she turned around.

One of the hestics stood next to the doctor before there was a bright white light and nothing but a little dust filled the space where they once stood.

Now..you just had to wait. And trust that she would come back for you.