Training

You all ran over to the two, you tried not to touch them, making sure not to let them make contact with you. You screamed at them, acting as though you were cheering the fight on and talking one of them down. The others tried to pull them off each other as them scratched and punched each other. The doctor was definitely a fighter that was for sure. She and Jenny were acting well, they seethed at each other through their gritted teeth.

Suddenly a bright blue white light surrounded all six of you and you soon found yourselves to be in a completely different place. The doctor and JJ stopped fighting now, standing up.

"Sorry about that Jenny" the doctor said as she whipped the slight blood off her scratched face.

"Yeah, Sorry about that too" JJ replied, holding his stomach as he winced.

"Are you two okay?" Yaz asked, walking over to the doctor.

"Oh yeah. We'll live" she replied.

You looked around where you were. It looked strange. Like you were in some sort of cell. There was a glass wall which you could see through and vice verse anyone on the outside could see through and look at you all. Around you in the cell were several different training tools. There were no guns but there were several things such as bats and sticks and whips and different things that could harm you loads but hopefully, if your careful not kill you.

"Where are we?" You asked, looking around the cell.

"No idea. But... I think it's some sort of training ground, judging by the looks of things. And by them" the doctor said as she looked out the glass.

You could see a few other cells with people fighting each other and hitting dummies with different weapons. Some were duelling together with weapons and bats or just with their bodies as they seemed to be training in marshal arts.

"What the hell..." you whispered, staring out.

"This is sick! It's just like ma video games!" Ryan smiled as he looked at the different weapons.

"Maybe not the best time to be complimenting a battle ground where people are being trained to fight Ryan" the doctor commented.

You smiled, rolling your eyes. You didn't really have time to comment before a woman was suddenly stood in the middle of the room. You all looked at her, stunned. She just appeared out of no where and had a very stern face. You could instantly tell she was one of the wroah, the tree like and organic build evident.

"You have all shown to have a fighting spirit. You will train and get better until I know you are the best warrior the galaxy has seen" it said.

You all stared at it, half in awe of its beauty and half in disgust of its violent nature.

"I'm not going to fight!" You said sternly at it.

She walked up to you to which you tried not to instantly scurry away. You couldn't help the few minor steps back that you took, making sure you had a comfortable distance between you both.

"You need help with your training. I understand. Hit me." It said simply.

You stared at it in shock. A smirk found your lips as you shook your head.

"You're the second person in the last five minutes to say that to me. Well let me tell you something. I don't like violence. I don't hit people. I'm not like him.." you trailed off, making sure you didn't reveal too much about your life.

The wroah simply smirked, shaking its head. It chuckled under its breath at you, causing you to swallow hard and back up.

"I said HIT ME!" She screamed off the top of her lungs.

You winced, stepping back more. You shook your head defiantly.

"No! I'm not like him I'm not! I won't ever be!" You whispered, backing up.

Your back hit the wall behind you. The doctor could see your obvious discomfort. You saw the doctor walking towards you and the wroah, making sure you were okay. The creature turned around facing the others properly.

"You all have been chosen because you know how to fight. Once you are all strong enough to fight we will take over this planet together. My army. So, show me what you all have. Aim at that dummy there" it said, pointing at the pillowed dummy standing in the middle of the room.

Ryan seemed to look exited but the doctor gave him a stern glare, not letting him do anything. Non of you moved, watching the creature.

"Or be terminated" it added.

Your heart dropped. Either you be violent, something you detested and promised yourself you wouldn't put yourself through, or you be terminated and get killed. You sucked in a large breath of air, holding it as you meant against the wall, away from the wroah.

"I'll just go then shall I?" Ryan said in a tone a little too excitedly.

This time the doctor didn't stop him. He picked up several different weapons. First the bat, swinging it on the dummy and hitting it hard, letting out a shout. He did this a few times before moving on to a long stick. He hit with that across the dummy as it started to weather away. It was getting one hell of a beating. Lastly, Ryan smiled as he punched the figure.

He stopped, his hands coming to his knees as he regained his breath.

"You're one good fighter" the wroah commented.

"Thanks. It's like call of duty or mortal combat but in real life" he smiled.

You and Yaz sniggered at his childishness as the doctor and Graham looked confused, but not as confused as JJ looked. He'd never even heard of those games before.

"You're really basing this off one of your video games" you laughed.

Yaz laughed with you as Ryan pouted, crossing his arms. Graham chuckled a little at this too, rolling his eyes.

"I expect you to have made progress by the next hour" the wroah said before she vanished.

You breathed a sigh of relief, glad that you weren't being forced to hit someone anymore. You promised yourself from a young age you would never be like your father and now you would never be like your boyfriend.

"Right Guys. Time to come up with a plan to save these people" the doctor announced, bringing you all in a little closer.