Forest

You shrugged, not really caring where you went. You hadn't been out of your room in over a week so wherever she took you was fine by you. You just wanted to go out there again and explore the universe.

"Can we go somewhere which has nature and wildlife?" Ryan asked out of the blue.

You all turned to him. You liked the idea. Somewhere more rural. Away from all the other people. Alone with nature and the wildlife. There could be some really cool alien animals you could see.

"Yes! There's this wonderful forest with several amazing animals. You'll love them!" The doctor smiled.

You all nodded in agreement. Everyone seemed down with the idea. And the doctor seemed as though she knew exactly where to take you all.

"Great!" She exclaimed happily.

You hurried up with eating your pear because the doctor kept giving you looks of disgust every now and again. She really didn't like pears. You also didn't exactly want to choke on it while getting hurled through the time vortex. So you quickly finished with it and disposed of the core.

You came back and she seemed fine with the co ordinates. You smiled brightly, and you could barely wait to get out there. The doctor smiled as she crept up on the last leaver.

"To the moon of planet Dohn!" She shouted loudly before quieting down and giving you all a smile as she reached up to the leaver "hold on tight" she whispered.

You instantly grabbed onto the golden pillar, not wanting to get thrown off your feet while you got hurled through the time vortex.

The doctor pulled the leaver down and she sent you all flying through space. You held on tightly as the TARDIS shook, making its wonderful wheezing noise again. You loved to hear the groaning of the TARDIS. It was beautiful. The doctor somehow managed to stay upright as she steered the TARDIS in the correct direction.

The TARDIS eventually came to a halt, giving your aching arms a rest. The doctor stood up straight, all of you peeling yourselves from the golden shards. Ryan gave the doctor an edited look.

"Is the forest out there?" He asked.

The doctor nodded in response, moving towards the doors. Ryan practically ran towards the doors in excitement. Yaz and the doctor followed quickly after. With you and Graham trailing behind.

"(Y/n)" Graham called for you.

You turned to him, giving him a smile. He smiled back.

"It's good to have you out of your room again" he said.

You nodded in response. He smiled and you both turned back to the doors, stepping out.

Your mouths hung open like they always did when the doctor took you to incredible places. The forest was absolutely beautiful. The trees were the biggest you'd ever seen, their trunks the size of buses. The trees reached high into the sky, vines dangling down and tangled between branches. The roots were humongous, entangled between each other just above the ground. The roots reached high above your heads, creating arches and creating a beautiful pattern of root veins jutting out of the floor.

You didn't even know how trees could get so big and so beautiful. It was like something out of a dream.

"Careful there guys, you're catching flies with those open mouths" the doctor chuckled.

You closed your mouth, still keeping your eyes on the incredible scenery. It was so green and big! The roots created amazing arches which you just wanted to run underneath.

"This is...just amazing..." Ryan breathed.

"Couldn't have said it better myself mate" Graham gasped at the scene.

"This is...a moon?" You asked.

Everyone turned your way, breaking out of their trance. You were still smiling up at the huge trees. You sighed, feeling everyone's eyes on you. You looked towards them all, giving them an innocent look.

"What?" You asked.

"That's what you're thinking? How can this be a moon? Nothing about the huge trees?" Yaz asked.

"Oh yeah those are awesome. It's just not what you'd expect a moon to look like though is it. It's much more...green. And big!" You explained.

"Ah! Yes, well, this moon is actually almost twice the size of earth itself. And the planet this moon orbits is just as big as Jupiter" the doctor smiled.

"Cool! Can we climb a tree?" You asked.

The doctor looked really exited, all of you looking up at the tall trees. You took everyone's gaping as a green light. You moved over to one of the huge tree roots, walking under the arch a few times. You laughed, everyone following you.

You moved onto the end of the huge tree root, climbing on top of it. You balanced yourself pretty well, using your arms. You walked over on the tree root that got higher and higher, arching over.

"Be careful (y/n)" you heard the doctor call from behind you.

"Oh I'll be fine" you smiled, jumping up and down across the tree root just to prove it.

You moved over and made your way all the way to the top of the arch.

"Hey guys!" You called.

They all turned around and face you from their own tree roots they were climbing. You have them a smile, grabbing onto one of the dangling vines.

"Watch me swing like Tarzan!" You shouted to them all.

"Be careful!" You heard the doctor repeat a little more sternly, very aware that a fall from this height could hurt you.

You rolled your eyes, grabbing a strong hold onto the vine.

"Come on Doctor, have some fun! Watch this! Ryan, I'll make it to your tree root just by swinging!" You called.

You moved back a little with the vine, aiming for the vines out ahead of you and towards the tree root Ryan was stood on. You ran forward and clung on tightly to the vine as your feet let go of the tree root.

You cheered as you swung through the air. You always loved swings. And this was exactly that just with nature. And you really did start to feel like Tarzan as you grabbed onto the next vine and let go of the other one. To your surprise you were actually swinging pretty well and practically flew towards Ryan.

Letting go of the vine and landing perfectly on the tree root proved a little more difficult. You refused to let go, knowing you'd miss or maybe even slip and fall. And you'd done a lot of falling lately. You didn't need more. So you kept ahold of the vine until you lost momentum and were hanging there.

"Uh, guys. A little help" you said, holding tightly on the vine.

You heard laughter from them all. Well, you seemed a lot more confident while swinging. But you might have ended up a little stuck midair.