Who Are You (X Josh) Pt. 2

Josh's POV

      I flung a punch at my punching bag, gloves on and anger raging inside me. I threw another punch and another. The thought of the cruel prank on my sisters that the group pulled pissed me off so much. I can't believe it's been eight months. I want those sons a' bitches to feel Hannah and Beth's pain.

       Except for Y/N. Oh Y/N. She tried to stop them and just got herself hurt. She knew how much they meant to me and didn't want me to lose them. Just seeing her or even thinking of her right now will remind me of looking for my sisters. I can't bear it.

      I threw one last punch at the stupid bag as I felt tears coming on. I ripped my gloves off and threw them to the ground.

"Fuck!" I yelled, just needing to get the anger out.

      I threw my fist into the air and let myself fall into bed. I waited a moment before curling into a ball. I faced my blank wall and just stared as my eyes welled up with tears.

"Baby?" I heard Y/N's soft, beautiful voice.

"Go away, " I resisted her, knowing memories of pain would come from being with her.

       I heard her steps as she came closer. The bed dipped a little as she sat down.

"Joshie I-" she began.

"Get the fuck away from me!" I yelled in response, shoving her off my bed.

      I watched reluctantly as she fell back, her head hitting the corner of my desk.

"Oh fuck."

      I quickly jumped over my bed and too her side, feeling my mood change to fear immediately.

"Y/N!" I yelled receiving no response.

"Fuck, Y/N. Please get up!" I begged as I shook her feeble body.

"Fuck! Sam! Sam get over her!" I yelled.

Sam's POV

      I was basically blaring my eardrums out with music while playing "The Inpatient" by Supermassive games. Great game so far. Really fucking terrifying. (Lol)

Josh's POV

       After receiving no response from Sam I began to freak out. I turned to check Y/N's head and found blood.

"Fuck, fuck fuck!" I ran out of the room and to the bathroom where I grabbed the first aid kit.

       As soon as I was back in the room I pulled out the bandage wrap. I wrapped her head with a couple layers of bandage until I felt that she was safe. I lifted Y/N onto my bed and laid her down. I sat beside her. I shook her again and began talking.

"Y/N please wake up."

"Baby. Please."

"I'm so sorry that I hurt you."

"Baby, I love you."

      Y/N opened her eyes slowly.

"Y/N, baby. I'm so glad you're o-"

"What the fuck?" She asked quickly.

"What?"

"Who- Who are you?" She asked as she backed away from me.

"No," I murmured.

"W-Where am I?"

"Fuck no," I continued.

"Answer me!" She said worriedly.

"I know you don't know who you are. But trust me, I can help you."

"H-How?" She stuttered worriedly.

"One moment."

      I pulled my phone out of my back pocket and turned it on. My lock screen flashed onto the screen. It was Y/N and I laying together. She is too adorable. I have to fix what I caused. I unlocked my phone, my password being her last name. I switched into photos and pulled up the first one.

"See this? This was when we first met. Sam was our mutual friend and she blindfolded me saying she found me the perfect date. When we met she shoved you into me and that was our first kiss, on accident. We are still banned from that library for causing a domino effect of shelves being knocked over."

     She giggled as I pulled up the next photo.

"And this. This was our first date. I was so fucking nervous to ask you out. Mike said he would shove me into a locker if I didn't ask you out. And he did shove me into a locker. I proceeded to ask you out after I got out of that musty shit hole. We went to your favorite restaurant by the beach and dressed up all nice. You were so gorgeous. Then we walked along the beach and you shoved me into the water. I still plan on getting you back."

      Y/N smiled to herself. She shook her head... Signaling me she still couldn't remember. I pulled up another picture.

"Senior Prom. I was so afraid to meet your parents but they ended up being so kind. We danced the night away and somehow managed to avoid the spiked punch. Fucking Randal was an idiot back then."

      I pulled up the next picture... Not allowing room for her to say no.

"Graduation. Wow. That year moved so fast. I fucked up my ankle and my social life because I fell off stage while stating at your beautiful face. Couldn't walk for two weeks. You stayed by my side all that time. You would sit next to me and hold my hand while working on your summer school work for extra credit. God, I love how smart you are. And whenever I would feel bad you would cuddle up against me, kiss my cheek, and say-"

"It will all be okay, Joshie," Y/N murmured softly.

"What?" I asked in disbelief.

"It will all be okay, Joshie."

"You remember?"

"I love you, Josh."

"You remember!" I yelled happily.

      I pounced on Y/N and showered her with kisses.

"I love you, baby. I'm so sorry that I hurt you. I was so preoccupied on thinking about how I lost Hannah and Beth. I didn't realize that I almost lost you. I love you so much."

"I love you too Joshie."

Author's Note: Cute moments... I hope. I'm pretty proud of this two parter. Love you guys!