Fake pt. 1 ( X Josh )

Your POV

I had run into Matt and Emily earlier so I was walking with them. I didn't exactly want to take sides in the argument between Jess and Em but I always felt safe around Matt. We saw Chris and Ashley walking down the path. They seemed... terrified. " Chris! " Matt yelled. We ran up to Chris and Ashley. " Chris, what happened? " Emily asked.

I remember Chris and Ashley being with Josh but now they weren't. Josh is my boyfriend if something happened to him I wouldn't be able to live with myself. " J-Josh, " Chris stated. " What happened to Josh? " I asked. " He... He's dead, " Chris said.

" What? " I asked, tears filling my eyes. " I-It was him or Ashley... a-and I saved Ashley, " Chris said frantically. I pointed to Ashley's jacket. " Is that- " I couldn't even finish my sentence. I already knew it was Josh's blood but I didn't want to believe it. " H-How did he die? " I asked. " I-I- it was an s-saw, " Chris continued. " Everything happened so fast, " Ashley stated.

" I need to see Josh! " I stated. I ran towards the building where Chris and Ashley came from but Chris grabbed my arm. " Don't... I don't want you to see that, " Chris said. He pulled me into a hug. I rammed my fists into his chest. Punch after punch he didn't move. I was weak from anger and sadness.

I stopped and cried into his chest. " N-no, he can't be dead, " I said softly. Chris let me go and I shoved him away. " Stay away from me, " I said angrily, realizing he was the reason Josh was dead. " Leave, all of you. Don't wait up for me, " I said angrily. I stormed into the room where Josh died.

Matt's POV

" Let's give her some time to mull it over. I don't think Y/N is in a good place right now, " I stated. Chris went back to Ashley. " Em. I want you, Chris, and Ashley to head back to the lodge. I'll wait for Y/N and meet you guys back there, " I said softly. " Okay, " she sighed, " be careful. " Emily gave me a quick kiss before walking back the way she came with Chris and Ashley following her. I leaned against a rock, waiting for Y/N.

Your POV

I saw Josh's body was cut in half. I started to cry. Then, I noticed his head was gone. I stopped and replaced the tears with a confused look. I walked up to where a hole in the wall was. It was perfectly placed where Josh's head was supposed to be. " Did Josh... Prank Chris and Ash? " I asked out loud.

Something covered my mouth and gas flooded my lungs. I struggled to break free and failed. My eyelids became heavy and I soon became unconscious.

( A Little Later )

I woke up. It looked like I was in the basement of the lodge. My hands and legs were tied to the chair and I had duck tape covering my mouth. There was a man in front of me. The size of his head did not match the size of his body. His head even looked like Josh's. I started to cry. The man turned around... It was Josh. My eyes widened.

" Hey, hey. Don't worry Y/N, I won't hurt you, " he said softly. He ripped the duct tape off of my mouth and kissed me. " Josh, what are you doing? " I asked after he pulled away. " Pranking everyone. Just hard enough to get back at them for... Killing Hannah and Beth, " he said happily at first but then got mad. He looked away.

" Josh, you can't do this! " I begged. " I can, " he said angrily, " and I will. " Then, Josh smiled, his emotion seemed to change every 15 seconds or so. " Josh, what if your mental illness takes this too far? " I asked, " and when was the last time you took your pills? " He got mad again. " My pills don't help! Okay? They never have and stupid Dr. Hill is a liar! Scamming my parents making them think I will get better, " he explained.

" Josh, you can get better, " I said trying to calm him down, " why don't you just stop this right now? You can just go upstairs and tell everyone that you are sick- " He slapped me and I almost caused the chair to tip. " Don't you understand? They killed Hannah and Beth! They ruined my life! I have nothing left, " he said angrily.

" You still have me and your loving friends. Why don't you just cut me free from this chair and we can talk about this, " I stated. He turned back to his table and grabbed a roll of duct tape. " No, no, no. I'm sorry Y/N. I know you love me and want the best for me but I also know that when I let you go that you will run up the stairs and tell everyone what's going on, " Josh explained. " No, Josh I- " he closed my mouth then covered it with duct tape.

I tried to talk to him but the words came out as meaningless mumbles. Josh turned to the table again and put on a mask. He turned to me and his voice changed. " Plus, it's all in good fun. After I'm done here you guys will be famous, " he pointed a camera at me, " smile for the camera babe. "

Author's Note: This one is two parts so remember. I personally am proud of this one. Anyway, if you guys liked this chapter give it a vote and comment down below what you would like to see next. Love you guys!