Met My Match ( Jess X Emily )

Trigger Warning: Swearing
Jess POV

      I ran into Mike. He was flirting with Emily. For some reason, she seemed to be trying to make him back off. I walked up to the two of them. " What are you doing? " I asked Mike furiously. " Just having a little fun, " Mike teased. I looked at Emily and she shook her head she quickly shook her head. I shoved Mike back and he fell back into the snow. " What the fuck, Jess! " he said angrily. " Don't call me Jess! Don't call me anything! We are through! " I said angrily. I stormed off.

        I felt someone grab my wrist. " Mike, I said- " Emily spun me around to face her. Without saying anything she kissed me. My eyes widened in shock. After a couple seconds, I noticed that Emily was better than all the other pricks. I kissed her back. She placed a hand on my hip. She pulled away. " We've both had to go through the pain of dating that asshole. I think you may have gotten a worse breakup than I did but, I just want to forget about him, " Emily stated with a small smile.

        " I wouldn't care less if he got lost in the snow, " I said happily. She kissed me again. " Let's hope for the worst, " she said happily. " And maybe head back to the cabin, " I said as I felt chills running down my spine. I heard a loud screech. " What was that? " Emily asked anxiously. I pushed her behind me. This was the first time I felt the need to protect someone. I scanned the area quickly. " Let's get back to the cabin, we have to run, " I stated.

       I grabbed Emily's hand and led her down the trail. To be honest, I had no idea where to go. Somehow, I led her to a place where we could the cabin over a hill. I led her up the hill, though the snow was unbearable. Once we reached the hill the cabin was in front of us. I looked back and saw a weird monster crawling around... Looking for us.

       I pulled Emily towards the cabin we arrived at the door. " Let us in! Please! " I begged as I slammed my fists on the door. Chris ran up and opened the door. " What's going on? " Chris asked frantically. We ran in. " Close it! Close the door! Quick! " I screamed. Chris slammed the door shut. " What is going on? " Josh asked as he entered.

       " There's a monster... Outside. It chased us to the cabin. Mike was out there with us but he disappeared. We need to get off of this fucking mountain, " I explained. " A-A- monster? " Josh asked. " Yes! I just said that! " I said angrily. Chris locked the door and looked out the small window. His eyes widened. " Mike! He's out there. I see him! " Chris stated.

      " It's probably a trap! Don't do it! " Emily said frantically. I stood up and looked out. I saw Mike, he was limping and clutching his chest. He was bleeding slowly. " What if the monster is waiting for us to go out and save him so it can kill us all? " I asked. Mike looked up at me and looked directly into my eyes. The monster swooped down and grabbed him quickly. They both disappeared in an instant.

      " No! " Chris said angrily. " Where's Matt, we need to get off this mountain, " Chris stated. " Ashley! Sam! Come down here! " Josh yelled. They both walked off to go find everyone leaving Emily and I alone. She sighed. " If you left me out there, I would've died, " Emily said softly. " I'd never let that happen. "

Author's Note: ... Any requests? 💖