Silent Treatment ( x Mike )

Your POV

Josh had somehow persuaded me to go to the mountain. I knew Mike would be there... which was why I didn't want to go. Yes, I had the biggest crush on Mike and couldn't get him out of my mind, but he is the reason Hannah and Beth died. No one else can actually comprehend the fact that they could have died after a year in the cold but I doubt they're be alive.

I was riding with Josh and Chris. Josh seemed... out of his element but I decided to leave him alone. Once we arrived Josh took me straight up to the lodge while Chris lagged behind so he could wait for Ashley. About an hour after the two of us arrived I heard the door open. " Sam? " I asked.

" Y/N? " it wasn't Sam. I crossed my arms and let out an angry sigh. " Y/N! " Mike said happily. He hopped over the couch and sat next to me. He saw my face. " You can't still be mad at me, " he said softly, I heard the sadness in his voice. I fought every urge to talk to him and turned away. " The silent treatment? Is that what your giving me? " he asked. " Okay, I'll play your game, " he said seductively. I felt my heart melt but I still fought the urge to look at him.

Mike's POV

" Let's test how far you'll go without talking to me, " I said happily. I stood up then sat on the edge of the coffee table. " You remember the last time we played this game don't you, " I asked with a smirk. " That was the day I became your first kiss, " I continued. She continued to stare off in the other direction.

I got up and walked into the kitchen. I grabbed a beer then walked back. I took a quick sip. " Okay, lets start this little game of yours, " I said happily. I knew exactly how she worked, every quirk she had... I knew it. I also knew that I had a huge crush on her. " Say nothing if I can... kiss you, " I said softly.

Her eyes dilated and slightly widened. " What was that I hear? Nothing? Okay then, " I said happily. " Say nothing if I can touch your cheek, " I continued with a smirk. She didn't budge. I cupped her cheek, forcing her to look at me. I kissed her softly with a little passion. I didn't want to go too rough and scare her off.

When I pulled away she sighed. " Say nothing if... I can play rough, " I said with a seductive smirk. She smiled. " Well that's to bad, " I said with a smirk, " because im done. " I got up and took a sip of my beer. 3-2-1. She jumped up and spun me around. She kissed me softly. I knew it.

I pulled away. " Its like we are in seventh grade again, " I said softly. She smiled, " shut up. " I fell back onto the couch and she kissed me again. My hands slid up and down her hips. She sat on my lap and cupped my cheeks. Then, she pulled away.

" You aren't going to go all playboy on me in a couple days like you did to Emily and Jess are you? " she asked, she had a concerned look on her face. " Never, I swear to you, " I promised, and that was the truth. " I love you too much, " I said happily. She pulled me in for another kiss.

Author's Note: Another Mike x Reader because I'm obsessed. I haven't really gotten any requests either. Anyway, if you guys liked this chapter give it a vote and comment down below what you would like to see next. Love you guys!