Freezing Cold ( X Matt )

Your POV

       I was sitting out with Matt and Ashley. We were waiting for Josh to arrive with the key to the lodge. I was sitting next to Matt. I was in just a short sleeve shirt and frozen jacket so I was freezing. Matt stood up as I saw two figures emerging from the snowy trail. " Josh? " I asked. " Chris? " Matt asked. " Hey, guys! " Josh said happily, " let's get the party started! " He quickly walked up to the door and worked on the lock. " I... it's frozen, " Josh stated. " What? I'm freezing out here. If I stay another minute out in this weather I might freeze to death, " I stated. " Guess we got a reason to move quickly now, Cochise, " Josh said as he turned to Chris.

       " Let's try and get in through the back, " Chris stated. " Great idea, we'll be back, " Josh said happily. Matt turned to me, " is it really that bad? " I nodded and my head was shaking slightly. " What happened to your jacket? " he asked. " I tripped and fell into the snow. My jacket got soaked, " I responded. Without another word, he started unzipping my jacket. " Wha-what're you doing? " I asked nervously. " Just trust me, " he said softly.

       He helped me take off my jacket. I quickly crossed my arms in the freezing cold. He unbuttoned his jacket and I bit my lip when I saw his shirt clinging to his chest. He lifted his shirt. " What're you doing? " I asked. " Stick your head under my shirt, trust me this works, " he stated. I blushed and that caused him to blush. I stuck my head under his shirt and rested it against his chest.

       I could feel his heart racing. I placed my freezing hands in his chest. " Oh my god, your hands are cold!" he stated, " I'm so sorry you had to deal with that. " I smiled to myself as he wrapped his arms around me. " Matt? " I asked. " Yeah? " he asked. " Thank you, so much, for doing this for me, " I said softly. " Your welcome, Y/N, " he replied. I blushed again and I knew he did too. " I-I- love you, Matt, " I stated. He froze for a second but his heartbeat went faster. " I-I-I- l-love you t-too, Y/N, " he stuttered. I giggled.

Author's Note: Quick, shirt chapter to make up for some of the ones I missed. Love you guys! 💖