"Well I hope Santa knows I love it." Laura said.

"He dose." I said and Laura smiled.

"Look Romeo presents under the tree from Santa,Mommy, and daddy." I said and I got a present from under the tree.

"To Daddy from Mommy." I read and Laura smiled and I opened it and saw a black shirt that said Its huge! and I started laughing my head off.

"Oh my god." I said and Laura started laughing.

"Oh I know you know it's true." I said and Laura giggled.

"Don't flatter yourself Lynch." Laura said and I chuckled and pulled out another present

"To Daddy from Mommy." I read and smiled and opened it to see a ring that said 1994.

"Laura, I love it where did you find this?" I asked putting the ring on my finger and Laura chuckled.

"Somewhere." Laura said and I smiled and leaned in and kissed her then pulled away.

"To Romeo from Mommy and daddy." I read and I opened it for Romeo and It was a small fake mickey mouse phone and Romeo reached out for it and I handed the phone to him and right when it got in his hands it fell to the floor and I chuckled.

"One more present for you buddy." I said and read. "To Romeo from Mommy and Daddy." I said and opened the present for Romeo.

"Its a onzie that says

Born to play HOCKEY with my daddy." I said and he looked at me like really Dad clothes and Laura and I started laughing then Romeo took the pacifier out of his mouth and he looked at Laura and put his hands on her breasts.

"Ok buddy." Laura said and pulled off her shirt and started feeding Romeo.

"What about me I'm hungry." I said and Laura chuckled.

"Yea right." Laura said and I chuckled.

"So the rest of the presents are the ones we got for each other. Should we do them when Romeo falls asleep for his nap?" I asked Laura.

"Yea sure." Laura said.

"Great now I'm going to make us an amazing Christmas breakfast." I said and Laura smiled.

"Ok Rossy." Laura said and I smiled and went to make chocolate chip pancakes. After making the pancakes I put whipped cream on them and put them on a trey and walked out into the living room.

"Pancakes!" Laura said as she was playing with Romeo.

"Yep." I said and set them next to her and Romeo looked at the pancakes and smiled reaching out for them.

"No buddy those aren't for you." Laura said taking his hand away and he started crying.

"Romeo, I'm sorry don't cry, Its Christmas." Laura said and he kept crying so I grabbed his pacifier and put it in his mouth then he stopped crying.

"Daddy, knows how to make everything better." I said and Laura chuckled.

"Well Romeo has a poopy diaper can Daddy make that better?" Laura asked handing him to me and I chuckled.

"Ok sure." I said and picked up Romeo and brought him upstairs and changed his diaper and put his Christmas clothes on him. After I changed his diaper I brought him downstairs and I saw Laura on her I pad and sat next to her with Romeo.

"What are you looking at?" I asked sitting next to her with Romeo in my arms.

"Just looking at the pictures your family posted on instagram." Laura said and I kissed her cheek and she put her I pad down.

The kiss Sequel to Best Friends brother (raura)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें