He's Back...........

Start from the beginning

"Oh well.................." I said and jumped in with Laura and right we we both got above water Laura glared at me.

"Oh you're going to get it!" Laura said.

"Bring it on woman." I said and she started splashing me and I started splashing her then after about 10 minutes Laura stopped me.

"OK YOU WIN?" Laura said as sh was laughing then I stopped.

"Finally!" We heard riker say and me and Laura looked and saw him watching us with Romeo in his arms.

"How long have you been there?" I asked.

"Like 5 minutes I kept ringing the doorbell and your guys didn't answer so at first I thought you guys you know where going at it so I called both of your phones like 10 times then I got worried so I let myself in with the key under the mat and here I am." Riker said.

"Oh sorry." Laura said and we both got out.

"Uh Laura." Riker said.

"Yea?" Laura asked.

"Um well your shirt is see through and why aren't you wearing a bra." Riker said and Laura looked at her shirt and she cheeks went red of embarrassment.

"Sorry." Laura said and ran inside and I chuckled.

"Hey riker how would you like to stay for dinner?" I asked him.

"I would love to so um your baby boy smells like poop." RIker said and I chuckled taking off my wet shirt.

"Then go upstairs into his room and change his diaper." I said.

"But but its smells!" RIker complained.

"Really dude?" I said.

"Ok fine!" Riker said and went in with romeo and I went in the house and went upstairs to see Laura in the shower.

"You know we already took a shower today right?" I asked.

"I know but someone threw me in the water and I'm freezing!" Laura said.

"Oh sorry about that." I said and changed and I heard Romeo crying in his room and went in to see riker having a hard time trying to change him and Romeo was bawling his eyes out.

"Holy shit riker don't wipe him so hard your hurting him!!" I said and pushed Riker out of the way and finished changing his diaper and he cried in my arms.

"Its ok Romeo." I said and I glared at riker.

"Sorry I tried." Riker said.

"Ok its fine I guess you can go downstairs and wacth some tv or something just let me get him to calm down." i said.

"Ok." Riker said and went downstairs.

"LAURA!" I yelled and she came in with a towel wrapped around her.

"Whats wrong?" She asked.

"Can you feed Romeo?" i asked.

"um sure." Laura said and I handed her crying Romeo and she took off her towel and started to fed him.

"Ok I will be downstairs. I need to talk to riker." I said.

"Ok." Laura said and I went downstairs to see riker on the couch on his phone looking down and I sat next to him.

"Hey Riker I'm sorry for pushing you out of the way to change Romeos diaper I'm sorry." I said.

"Its not that I just well I'm the oldest of all the siblings I should be used to this kinda stuff bye now but I'm not I try but it always goes wrong I'm sorry." Riker said putting his head down.