50- Finale

//Promises don't last forever, but forever can't exist without promises//

Y/n's POV

"I'll be back." Haz shouted as he walked out the front door. You turned to Tom, confusion riddled your face.

"Where's he goin'?" You asked.

"The gym, we have an hour to ourselves." Tom said a sly grin spread across his face.

You had been in LA for six days now, and somehow Harrison hadn't noticed the quick looks or the occasional peck, he was usually oblivious when it came to things like that, but this was a whole new level of obviousness. Sure, the last time you were with Tom it blew up in both your faces, but you both had grown over the last seven years, yet you both did your best to say the little kids from Kingston, who loved climbing trees and annoying the hell out of each other.

Haz's POV

I left the flat and strolled down the block. Something was up with Tom and y/n and I wanted to give them space to figure it out. I decided instead of doing the usual one-hour workout session, that I would simply head to the store located three blocks away and get some beers. I chuckled and ran a hand through my hair thinking back to the beginning of the week with the tv remote in the fridge. I swear, I'm gonna have to superglue it to the coffee table so Tom, in his slightly intoxicated state, doesn't put it somewhere stupid and wake up the next morning and forget.

I turned the corner and walked into the shop. "How ya doing Mr. Delmar?" I asked as I walked to the back and grabbed a case of beer.

"I'm good. How's LA treating you boys?" He questioned as he rung up the beer.

"Pretty good." I nodded.

"Good, good."

"Thank you, Mr. Delmar." I said as I pushed the glass door open.

"No problem kid." He responded before the door swung shut. I walked extra slowly back to the apartment, giving Tom and y/n enough time to sort things out. The trip ended taking me about thirty minutes.

I walked down the hall to the door and opened it without knocking first. Tom and y/n were in the middle of a full-on make-out sesh, the complete opposite of what I was expecting.

"What the fu-"

Do you remember?

Yes, and I promise to never forget.

Truth.

a/n:

a huge thank you to everyone who read this story, I know that the ending was short and rather abrupt but I ran out of inspiration and started another book that I really enjoy writing. This story is still something I am really proud of because it runs 127 pages and over 40.1k word in Mircosoft Word. 

Be sure to check out my new story, Pieces of You that will be coming to Wattpad April 2019, the teaser and background has already been posted.