10-

//Promises don't last forever, but forever can't exist without promises//

Do you remember the day we first met?

The shot echoed off the closely-knit buildings and it rang in your head. You opened out eyes and saw the sky above you, the clouds so fluffy and white. Your head began to hurt, you were lying on the sidewalk.

"Mummy, wha do we have to be hewer?" You asked tugging on the hem of her skirt.

"y/n, this is our new home. Mummy and daddy's jobs made us come here." She responded looking down at you.

"I want my friewnds."

"You'll make new ones, don't worry." She said reassuringly.

The next day you found yourself trudging behind your mother on to the Hollands, the walk that was less than twenty feet felt like miles to you.

"How, much furwerther?" You panted.

"Y/n darling, it only another five feet. Stop being a drama queen." You mum chuckled.

You walked along the grass of the Holland's front garden. A little boy around your age was running through the grass around you and your mum in circles.

"Hello, how are ya?" Nikki said coming out of the front door.

Nikki lead both of you to the back garden and sat on the steps with your mum, watching you and Tom.

"Wanna play dump trucks with me?" Tom said smiling.

"No." You said crossing your arms before running to your mum. "I want my dawl." You said when you got to her. She handed it to you, and you ran back towards Tom. You started playing in the grass and looked up at a huge tree, its leaves blowing in the wind. You walked over and put your hands against the rough bark. You were amazed at the way the branches twisted up towards ha sky, little did you know you soon would be able to scale the tree with your eyes closed. You walked back over to where Tom sat in the grass, but something was missing. Dawl.

"Give me my dawl." You demanded arms crossed.

"Mummy, Tom took my dawl." You complained as you ran up to the Hollands back steps. Nikki and your mum were drinking tea and talking about schools as they watched you in the grass.

"Thomas that isn't nice." Nikki said between sips.

"Why don't you go over there and ask nicely, sweetie, I'm sure he will give it back."

"I don't wike him, I wanna go back home, with my frwiends." You pouted.

"Sweetie this is your new home now, and Tommy is your new friend." She said ushering you back to where Tom as playing with his dump truck. You frowned, crossing your arms over your chest as you stomped back over to Tom. You walked up and very confidently took his dump truck.

"Give. Me. My. Dawl." You said holding dump truck just out of his reach. You saw tears well up in his eyes, he grabbed your doll from behind his back and held it out for you. You snatched the doll from his grasp and practically threw the plastic dump truck at him. You sat down, facing the mums, and away from Tom as you played happily with your toy.

"Sunshine are you okay?" You opened your eyes and saw a brown-haired boy over you. You didn't know what to feel, shock, anger, sadness, pain? Everything in your head was spinning like crazy. Your brain was trying to process everything.

Aaron: Kidnapped me = not boyfriend anymore

Head: hurts like hell might have a concussion.

Arm: hurts and tingles, need to investigate more.

Person Above me: he looks like Tom, he smells like Tom, he sounds like Tom, so he is Tom? He is leaning over me, when did he get here? Does he still hate me? WAIT! He fucking remembers me what the heck?! He still remembers what he used to call me. What is happening?!

"Y/n are you okay?" He said pressing on your arm tightly, you were confused why he was so close let alone touching you. You felt something trickle down your arm, you looked as was greeted with streams on red liquid making their way to the pavement

"Y-yes, no n-not really." You stuttered still trying to process everything. "What happened?" You asked it was a stupid question, but you couldn't think of anything else to say.

"Well your boyfriend shot you, I don't think he is a good boyfriend." Tom said bluntly before a smile and laugh cracked his façade. "Y/n-"

I promise, I will always take care of you.

Truth.