7b-

//Promises don't last forever, but forever can't exist without promises//

Do you remember every hug, look, and touch?

June, six years ago.

"Tommy, do you really have to go on vacation, can't you say you have school work of something?" You said sitting on his bed as he packed for vacation.

"It's summer Sunshine, we don't have school work."

"Ugh." You exclaimed as you fell onto your back.

"Trust me I'd much rather stay here with you." He said zipping up his suitcase. "Acting is finally beginning to kick off for me, this could be the last time I can go on vacation with my family for a while."

"But Tommy." You whined.

"Sorry Sunshine, I already promised I would go." He said flopping down on the bed next to you, he intertwined his fingers with yours. "I promise, I will call you every day, no matter what time it is for me."

"You better."

"I promised, and I never break my promises." He said kissing your forehead.

Your Birthday Month, seven years ago.

"Happy birthday, Sunshine!" Tom said excitedly as he spun you around.

"Thank you, Thomas." A huge smile was plastered on your face.

It had been a few months since the two of you officially started dating, Haz was over the moon about it. Every time he saw the two of you together, he whispered in your ear "I've shipped it since the beginning." Tom spun you around again and kissed you. "Now all I have to do is teach you how to dance." He said with a laugh.

"Good luck."

March, eight years ago.

"Race you to the clearing!" Harry shouted as he took off in a sprint towards the forest.

"Not if I get there first!" Sam shouted only a few strides behind him.

Tom laughed and took your hand, you ran next to each other counting the steps out loud as you made your way into the forest. You were only thirty steps from the clearing and Harry and Sam was nowhere to be found.

"Shit, did they get lost again?" Tom said looking around at the silent forest.

You started walking back to the entrance of the forest, looking at the damp dirt for footprints other than yours and Tom's. You counted out loud until you got back to the stream.

"Tommy, those idiots went right instead of left." You said laughing. Tom and you walked right for sixty-seven steps and found the twins standing on a rock.

"I think the clearing disappeared." Sam said seriously.

"No, you dickheads went left instead of right." Tom said laughing.

"No! It was always one forty something, then turn left for sixty-something more." Harry said in defense of his twin.

"Boys, it was always one hundred forty-seven then make a right at the stream and walk sixty-seven more." You said calmly.

"Facts." Tom said pointing to you with a smile plastered on his face.

"But-" Harry started.

"Sorry guys, it was never make a left, and I should know I was the one who discovered the clearing."

"Boom roasted." Sam said pointing to Harry. "I told you we had to turn right."

"Uh, no you didn't it was your idea to turn left!" Harry shouted.

The twins kept bickering as you and Tom walked back towards the stream and eventually back to the clearing.

"Sunshin-"

The sound of twigs snapping behind you shattered the memories, you looked up and wiped the tears that had also begun to water the grass below you. You didn't see anybody else in the clearing, just a shadow on the tree line.

"Who is there?" You called out, your heartbeat picking up.

The shadow slowly grew closer and closer until it was on the edge of the grass.

"Who is there?" You called out once more, still no response. At this point you could feel your heart pounding in your chest, your fight or flight instincts were kicking in.

I promise, I will always protect you.

Lies-