33-

//Promises don't last forever, but forever can't exist without promises//

Y/n's POV

"I-I don't know" Addi said, tears threatened to spill over on to your cheeks.

Stupid, stupid, stupid. Why the hell are you so fucking dumb. This is all your fault! There is nothing you can do to fix this. Once again you are a fucking disappointment. It's always your fault.

"I don't know what to do." You said tears formed a torrent that flowed down your cheeks.

You picked up your phone and your hands shook as you tried to dial Tom's number. You held your breath as it rung.

"Hey its Tom! Sorry I couldn't get to the phone right now, if you are important, I will get back to you soon. Bye!" You practically hear his smile through the phone.

"Hey, it's me, please call me back. I'm sorry Tommy, I'm so sorry." The sadness was audible in your voice. You pressed the 'End Call' button and looked back at Addi.

"Hey, at least you tried right?" She said with a sad smile.

"Yeah."

Tom's POV

My meeting was finally over, after three long hours of sitting in the same, slightly uncomfortable chair my ass hurt. I scrolled through my texts, Haz was flipping out about something and I really didn't care. Then I saw one name pop up on my phone.

Siri Suggestions:

Call back Y/n?

Left a message at 11:48 am

Her name took the air out of my lungs, she called me? Why what happened? Is she okay? Thoughts ran through my head faster than I could register them. I unlocked my phone with shaky hands and sweaty palms.

"Hey, it's me, please call me back. I'm sorry Tommy, I'm so sorry." I could hear the sadness in her voice, something happened, something bad.

I dialed her number, it rang twice.

"I'm sorry the number you are trying to reach is no longer in service." An automated female voice said monotonal.

"Fuck!" I exclaimed loudly, causing a few business clad men and women shoot me dirty looks. I ran out of the building and called Haz.

"Harrison," I said out of breath as I ran to my car.

"What is it mate? Are you being chased by a psycho murder or something?" He said with a chuckle.

"Nothing about this is funny."

"What is it then?"

"She called me."

"Wha-Who- oh. What did she say?" Harrison asked putting two and two together.

"That she was sorry about something and to call her back."

"Call her back you div."

"I did, it said her number was no longer in service." I said finally catching my breath as I rounded a corner and practically blew through a stop sign.

"We'll find out her new number." Haz said.

"How, if you can find it, I will give you 100 pounds."

"Honestly if I didn't have work, I would fly back to England but that isn't a choic- Don't you fuckin dare, you will lose your job." Harrison said reading my mind.

"What do I do then?" I said as I pulled up the flat.

"I'll call Addi." Harrison said before ending the call as I was running up the stairs to the flat.

"Hey Addi, its Harrison." Haz said as I burst through the front door. "This is going to sound weird, but I need y/n's new number."

"Put it on speaker" I whispered to Haz standing right next to him ready to dial her number.

"She was drunk and called him by accident, I had her block Tom so that wouldn't happen again, sorry for any confusion that might have caused you or him. Tell him to have a nice life. As for you, Harrison, I was wondering if you wanted to go out sometime for dinner or something when I get back to the states?" I walked away. It wasn't like y/n to get drunk, let alone start calling random people.

"Called him by accident, it won't happen again, I had her block Tom." Snippets of what she said played through my head. After what happened seven years ago, she didn't block me so why now. Why now when we were on slightly better terms.

She just cut me out of her life permanently.

I promise, you will always be a part of my life.

Lies.

a/n: tea again!! comment predictions if you want to!