42-

Y/n's POV

The next thing you knew, his lips were on yours, just like seven years ago. His kiss brought butterflies to your stomach, and to say that you missed this would be an understatement.

Andrew's POV

"Uh, A, I'm going to go for a walk, I'll be back soon." Y/n said from the front door. I didn't know what would make her take a walk now, especially since we were about to watch Ragnarok. I shrugged it off and got up to make popcorn. I saw y/n walking with someone in the street below, he made her laugh, like belly laugh. A ping of jealousy hit my chest. That's when I did something incredibly stupid.

I grabbed my shoes and ran out to the street. She was walking next to this guy and smiling, like really smiling. She hit his arm in a playful matter, they both looked so happy, and I still had no idea who he was. They walked into the park and I followed staying at least twenty feet behind, it didn't feel right infringing on her privacy, but something just from their body language made me jealous. There was obviously history there, but what kind of history was the question. She looked up at him, the light from the lampposts made her eyes sparkle, she asked him something and her question was answered with his lips on hers. Who the hell was this guy? And why the hell did she just let him kiss her, and why did she kiss him back?

She smiled, and so did he. I'd seen enough, I turned quickly on my heel and walked briskly back to her apartment. Waves of jealousy hit my chest, each larger than the one before. I entered the apartment and saw her laptop sitting on the coffee table, messages from a guy named Harrison lit up the screen

Harrison (div)

H: hey has tom gotten there yet?

H: ignore that last text it's supposed to be a surprise

H: shit sorry I ruined it didn't I

H: forget I said anything

H: hello?

H: I swear if your boning right now

H: y/n?

Tom, Tom, why does that name ring a bell? You've gotta be fucking kidding me, THAT is Tom!?

I ran a hand over my chin, trying to register what the fuck just happened. Y/n's ex-boyfriend shows up completely unexpectedly and he fucking kisses her like nothing happened between them, I'm her boyfriend now. He needs to fucking stay in his lane, and he needs to fucking leave.

I decided to text her.

To: Y/n

A: Hey I'm starting the movie, you almost done with your walk?

-

Y: Yea sorry, I lost track of time, I'll be home soon.

Yea, you really lost track of time with your tongue down his throat. I thought, I couldn't wait to hear her explanation for this one.

Y/n's POV

You put our phone back into my pocket, you hadn't noticed the bus from Haz's messages, but you noticed familiar chime of Andrew's text tone. "What is it?" Tom asked concern painted his voice when he saw your smile fade.

"It's nothing, Andrew said he's starting the movie." You said plastering a fake smile across your lips. You didn't want this to end, but you knew that it would, it was just a matter of time.

"Oh. You should probably start heading back then." Tom still seemed to be caught off-guard at the mention of Andrew, it was like he wanted to forget that he existed.

"Yeah."

"I missed you, y/n, a lot." Tom said looking at you, sincerity saturated his gaze.

"I missed you a lot too, but we have crazy different lives now, you're filming your big shot movies like you always wanted, and I'm here working in a coffee shop." You said, trying to figure out how to word what you were really trying to say.

"What are you saying." Tom asked nervously, running a hand through his hair as you walked back towards your flat.

"I'm saying, I'm not sure that this can work." You looked around at the shimmering lights of buildings off in the distance. "I don't think that we can make this work again, ya know? We live completely different lives, you are recognized where ever you go and I'm just another face in the crowd. We had a shot, before we-we became who we are today, and we took it, but it ended with us both getting hurt. I don't want to get hurt again. I don't want to hurt you."

I promise, I will never hurt you like that again.

Truth?