19-

//Promises don't last forever, but forever can't exist without promises//

"I'm surprised you haven't tried to kick us out yet." Harrison said as he and Tom strode into your hospital room.

"Why would I do that?"

"We are annoying as hell." He answered bluntly, taking a seat by the window. The early morning sun shone brilliantly through the open shade. Tom ran a hand through his brown curls and sat in the chair next to your bed. You laughed at Harrison, he was right, they were annoying as hell, but you loved them anyway.

"Hello, y/n, how are we feeling this morning?" The male nurse who you now know is named Dante asked as he looked at your chart.

"Okay, when am I getting out of here?"

"Yeah, when is she getting out of here?" Haz echoed.

"Well, as long as everything keeps looking up, and you keep remembering things, you could be out of here by the end of the week." Dante said as he tapped the drip.

You swore Harrison was more excited about you getting released than you were. Truthfully you were worried about how everything was going to work between you and Tom when you got out of here. Having him here was great, it gave you a little something to look forward to every day, but things still weren't like they used to be; things still seemed strained. Haz and you however still acted like the little kids you used to be, making fun of Tom and dying of laughter. You kept thinking, what's gonna happen between Tom and me when I get out of here? He won't feel he has to visit me.

"I'm gonna run to the cafeteria, you guys want anything?" Tom asked before standing up.

"Uh," You started, you were hungry, but you didn't know what you wanted.

"I know, you want a (your favorite type of muffin)." Tom said, he was right, you did want one of those. He knew you so well.

"Can I get a chocolate chip?" Haz asked as he looked out the window at the expanse of buildings below.

"You got it mates." Tom said before strode out the door and down the hall.

"You know he still loves you, right?" Haz said, you really didn't know how to answer that; you knew he still loved you, but you didn't want to admit it to yourself, he had caused you so much pain in the past, you didn't want to think about the fact he could have feelings for you. "When he saw you in the street, he told me he was afraid to lose you again, he loves you y/n, he always has and always will."

You looked down at your hands in your lap, you could tell Haz wasn't lying, he was a terrible liar. Tom had turned your heart to dust, (ahhh did anyone else get that reference??) and you didn't want to believe he could love you after what he did. You and Haz sat in a comfortable silence for a while, he was on his phone and you were lost in your thoughts.

"Look who finally make it back." Haz said as Tom pulled open the glass door to your room.

"Div." Tom said throwing a muffin at Haz hitting him square in the chest and earning a 'hey'. Tom walked over and handed you your muffin, it was still warm. You smiled and bit into the muffin, it didn't taste like hospital food at all, it tasted like the (type of muffin) you used to get on your way as you walked to school with Tom.

"Is this from Lilianns?" You asked.

"How could you tell?" Tom said with a smile.

Harrison shot you a look and mouthed, "I told ya, he loves you."

"Shut up." Harrison laughed at your annoyance, Tom stood there looking very confused.

"W-what?" Confusion painted Tom's features, you smiled as you could practically see the wheels turning in his head.

"If I told you, you would hit me." Harrison said with a laugh. Tom practically climbed over your bed and you to get to Haz who still had an almost evil grin on his face.

"Tell me." Tom said as he stood over Harrisons left shoulder in an intimidating way.

"No, cause if I told you, you would hit me, and little Miss Sunshine probably would too." Harrison said before Tom thoroughly messed up his blonde hair.

"Oi! Mate, come on I just got a chop."

"Tell me."

"Nope."

"Tell me." Tom turned to look at you this time, his eyes piercing yours. (I was going to put penetrating but... you get it)

"Sorry, Tommy you ain't getting it out of me." You said before you even realized what had slipped from your lips. You hadn't even realized you remembered what you'd used to call him. Tom smiled at you, and Haz shot you a look, 'You still love him too.'

"Again, shut the fuck up Harrison." You shot at him, he smiled loving the reaction he was getting out of you.

"Never." You rolled your eyes and Tom laughed before biting into his chocolate muffin.

"What a div." Tom said with a hand over his mouth as he chewed.

"Exactly." You agreed.

She laid back on the grass, hand intertwined with mine, she said something to make me roll my eyes, "I promise, I will never stop calling you Tommy."

Truth.