16-

//Promises don't last forever, but forever can't exist without promises//

What Haz said played through your head on repeat, I want to show this at your wedding. You knew he was joking, but still it was stuck in your head. The nurse was supposed to give you some meds that would make you very loopy soon, and the boys couldn't wait, they were bubbling with excitement.

"You two look like kids in a candy shop." You said laughing.

"This is going to be the funniest thing I will ever see in my life!" Haz exclaimed his fists punching the air. You and Tom laughed at him, silly Harrison.

"Funnier than Tom falling out of the tree house and face planting?" You said before you even realized you said it. Holy shit, I just remembered that.

Tom looked at you and smiled, "Are you starting to remember things?" His chocolate eyes sparkled in the late afternoon light that slipped through the window.

"I didn't even know I remembered that until I said it." You said stunned.

Tom grabbed your hand without thinking, "That incredible." He said, your hand still in his, they fit like two parts of a puzzle. He realized what he did and let go of your hand placing his back on his leg. Harrison shot him a look.

"What?" You asked.

"Nothin'" He replied never taking his eyes off Tom.

You looked at Tom who broke his eye contact with Harrison to look at your questioning face. "It's nothing, Sunshine, just an old inside joke." He said smiling down on you. Little did you know but the day he broke your heart he called Harrison, after he said all he had to say Haz asked him 'if you couldn't take back what you said but you could hold her hand once more being completely happy would you do it?'

"The sunset is pretty, isn't it?" You tried to change the topic.

"Yeah, I guess." Tom said looking out, the light cast a warm glow on his features, God he looks amazing, You thought.

Tom looked back at you, your hair lay on the white pillowcase and the light from the sunset cast a glow on your face. God, she looks beautiful, He thought. Harrison looked at him again, shooting him another look, this time it had a very different meaning. Don't fall for her too fast again, I don't want you getting hurt again.

You looked at the two boys sitting in your room, they seemed to be having silent conversations through glances. You wished you knew what they were talking about. The glass door to your room opened snapping you and the boys out of their thoughts

"Hello Miss y/n, are you ready to be super loopy? It looks like your friends here are." A nurse said as he walked into the room, laughing when he saw Tom and Harrison sitting on the edge of their chairs, picking up their phones, ready to capture every moment. You nodded unable to speak for you were laughing too hard with the boys.

The nurse walked up to the drip that was connected to your IV with a tube. He stuck a needle in and injected the clear liquid. "In about twenty minutes you will be seeing rainbows and unicorns, you should start feeling a lot less pain in about an hour or so. It also isn't uncommon for people to pass out, it's a strong medicine we are giving you; if that happens you should wake up within a few hours." You didn't even realize how much your upper arm hurt until he mentioned it; it felt like fire was encasing your entire right arm, you could feel it spreading to the right side of your chest as well.

"Tom, what happened to me?" You asked still unsure about how this all happened.

He ran a hand through his thick brown curls before continuing, "Uh, your boyfriend kidnapped you."

"What?" You were shocked, Aaron was nothing but good to you, he helped fix your broken heart, he fixed you.

"The police still don't entirely know his motives, but they said he kept going on about how you were going to leave him for somebody."

Leave him for who? You thought, then you remembered a text you had sent him right after you saw Tom and Harrison playing basketball.

To: Aaron

Y: Tom is back

A: What do u mean?

Y: I just ran past him and Haz playing basketball

A: Should I be jealous?

Y: what do you mean?

A: Are you going to leave me for him?

-

"Sunshine are you okay?" Tom asked worried as he saw your face go from curiosity to a state of confusion and horror

"I did this, I did all of this."

"What do you mean?" Tom asked but it was too late, the medicine was too strong, and your eyes fluttered shut.

I promise, I will always love you.

Truth.

A/N: Please comment theory's, ideas, things you want to happen in the next chapter/s! I enjoy reading all of the comments, and some of you really make me laugh. ♥︎