15-

A/n: warning this chapter is pretty dam cute if I do say so myself, hopefully I can give your heart a break.

//Promises don't last forever, but forever can't exist without promises//

You listened to Tom as he did his best to explain everything. He started from the beginning, talking about playing with his brothers and finding the clearing, to the very day he broke both of your hearts. He kept apologizing over and over for that day and for not trying harder to fix everything.

"Tom," You ran a hand through your hair when he finished. He looked up at you, a wet trail from a tear glistened in the light.

"Y/n I know you probably will never forgive me for what I did to you all of those years ago, I made the biggest mistake of my life that day; I'm sorry." The teary-eyed, brown-haired boy stood up from the chair and walked towards the door.

"Tom-" He turned his head to look at you, the glistening trail still visible on his cheek. "Stay." A small smile spread across his face and his eyes lit up.

Did she really just tell me to stay? I watched her face as I told her everything I did to fuck up what we had six years ago and she wants me to stay?! God, I must be smiling like a dufus, stop that Tom, I don't need to make another bad impression. Fuck I have been staring, stop, stop, stop, abort, abort, abort!

"You okay Tom?" You asked smiling, his face was painted with shock after you told him to stay.

"You don't hate me?" Tom asked carefully.

"From what you've told me, I could never hate you." Tom's smile only grew; it was true though, even though he ripped your heart out and stomped into the dirt years ago, you felt something deep in your chest, you felt the love that was still there even after years of being apart.

"Really?" Tom walked slowly back to your bedside.

"Really." Tom's smile stretched from ear to ear and so did yours. You hated the fact that something bad had to happen for the two of you to finally get better, but you would go through it all again if it meant that you had a chance to fix things with him. Your mum turned away and began walking to the nurse's station down the hall, but you saw the huge smile on her face before she left. Tom leaned down and hugged you carefully, trying not to hurt your arm more than it already was. You felt so comfortable in his arms like you could stay there forever; you didn't hear the door open until someone spoke.

"I take it things are better between you two lovebugs." A blonde haired and blue-eyed boy said standing just inside the door. A blush crept its way onto your cheeks. The blonde boy was smiling, smile lines formed around his dazzling blue eyes. "I'm Harrison, but this div and many other divs like him call me Haz."

You smiled, "Nice to meet you Haz." The blonde boy walked over to your side and stood next to Tom.

"This div, this div right here still fucking loves you, he has always loved you y/n." Haz said messing with Tom's curly brown hair. The blush intensified on both your cheeks and Tom's as he swatted away Haz's hand.

"Shut up." Tom said playfully as he pushed Haz away.

"Okay, but you know its true." Harrison said holding his hands up in surrender, he sauntered over to a chair near the foot of your bed and sat down watching the two of you.

Tom looked at you and smiled, running a hand through his hair. "It's true." He said quietly so Haz couldn't hear.

Suddenly the glass door opened, and the doctor walked in.

"Hi y/n how's it going?" Dr. Walsh asked picking up your chart.

"It's good I guess." You smiled at Tom. Haz flicked his eyes to the two of you and joined in the smile.

"Do you remember anything?"

"Bits and pieces, this is helping." You said gesturing to the two boys.

"I'm glad." Dr. Walsh said hooking the chart back to the foot of your bed. "A nurse will be in soon to give you some meds."

"Y/n loopy, I'm here for it." Haz said making the three of you laugh. "Tom make sure your phone is charged and has a bunch on space available, I want to show this at your wedding." Tom spun around in the chair and plugged his phone in.

I want to show this at your wedding, You thought, I wAnT TO sHOw tHiS aT YoUR wEdDInG!!

I promise, I will always love you.

Truth.