25-

//Promises don't last forever, but forever can't exist without promises//

Your POV

Two Days Later.

Tom was still a no show. It had been over a week since you had seen him. Harrison still talked to him on the phone, but you didn't think he was coming back, and truthfully if he wasn't coming back it could be for better. For he was going to have to run off and shoot more movies in America or travel to crazy places for a press tour, he was going to leave you here in England just like he did six years ago. You didn't want to let yourself to get emotionally involved again, you didn't want him to stomp on your heart again.

"Hey y/n are you ready to finally get out of here?" Dante came in smiling with a clipboard of papers in his hand.

"Hell yea." You said taking the clipboard. There were pages of release forms you had to fill out, you sighed and stole the pen that Haz was now spinning through his fingers.

"Has Tom come around yet? I was hoping I could collect my money soon." Dante said with a smile as he leaned against the door frame. 

"No, but I'll be sure to call you when he does." Harrison said confidently. He was sure that Tom was going to come sooner or later, and it wasn't like his best friend to stay away for long. 

Two Months Later.

You looked around at the brown boxes that littered the floor of your new flat in Leeds England. Well, I've gotta start somewhere.

You dug through the boxes looking for one in particular. Finally, you found it, Bedroom was marked in thick black ink on the side. You picked it up and walked down the skinny hallway to your room. A naked mattress sat on the floor pushed up against the far wall as the sun shone in through the undressed window. You set the box down with a heavy thud and opened it up. You were halfway through unpacking it when there was a knock at the door.

"Hey!" You said pulling the brown-haired guy into a hug.

"Damn we've got a lot of work ahead of us." He said looking over your shoulder at the sea of boxes that covered the living room floor.

"Yeah." You sighed looking it the boxes. And a lot of memories.

Andrew started on unpacking the kitchen things while you started on the boxes marked 'Bedroom'. You fished around in the box and ended up tangling your fingers with something that felt like cool metal. You held up the delicate thing and looked at it. The cool gold metal sent a chill down your spine and blood rushing to your head, but it wasn't the coolness of the metal or the was the sun pendant shone in the sunlight; it was all of the memories that came flooding back in an instant.

STAHHPPP! Play Someone You loved by Lewis Capaldi for the rest of the chapter

"Here, take it." He said holding it out for you. You took the box and looked in his chocolate brown eyes, you watched as he waited for your response. In the box was a necklace that hung from a delicate silver chain, the pendant was a sun with your birthstone in the middle.

"I saw it at the shop when my mum dragged me with her. It made me think of you, Sunshine." He said still smiling. The necklace was beautiful, you made a silent promise to yourself to never take it off. "Can I help you?" You nodded and pulled up your hair. The brunette boy walked behind you and fastened the clasp, his fingers brushed against the back of your neck; butterflies filled your stomach trying to escape.

"Sunshine, where oh where could you be?" He said in a sing-songy voice before looking up and smiling at you.

You quickly traversed to the other side of the tree, hoping to make an escape. He followed you, his smile got bigger when he realized you ran out of places to go. Above you where branches not strong enough to hold you, and below was the roof of the tree house. That's when you had an idea. You dropped down to the tree house roof and carefully lowered yourself, so you were hanging by your fingertips.