32-

//Promises don't last forever, but forever can't exist without promises//

Harrison's POV

I was worried about Tom, I hadn't seen him this torn up since this happened the first time. But back then he had more people in his circle, and he still lived at home with his family to look after him, but now making sure that he was okay fell on my shoulders.

"Mate, you sure you're not hungry?" I called out. All I got in response was a grunt. I knew his heart was still breaking but he needed to get up off his ass and get back to work, especially since his career was the only reason we were in the states. I walked over to his room that was still bathed in darkness and saw him lying on his bed staring up at the ceiling.

"Get up." I demanded, Tom didn't even look at me.

"Get the fuck up right now or I'm gonna call you dad and your brothers who will gladly take the eleven and half hour flight to beat your ass out of this bed. It's pathetic Thomas, stop acting like you are five and move on with your life; hell, go out tonight and hook up with a thousand girls I really don't care, but I am tired of you moping around like this is the first time your heart has been broken." Sure, it all was a little harsh, but he needed to hear it. Tom groaned and sat up switching on the bedside light.

"I have a fuckin meeting, today don't I?" He said looking down at the shirt that lay on the floor.

"Yep, you have to leave in fifteen minutes if you don't want to be late. And you need a shower." I laughed pinching my nose.

"Fuck off." He said, a small smile crept on to his face whether he wanted to show up or not.

Addi's POV (y/n's best friend)

"Hey!" I shouted as soon as y/n opened the door to her flat. She pulled me into a tight hug.

"I can't believe that you made it."

"I know right." I said raising my eyebrows.

"So, I need all of the tea, I mean everything." Her face fell. "What the hell happened this time?"

"There is a lot I haven't told you."

-

Y/n told me everything, from Aaron to Tom and all the other stuff in between.

"Can I see Harrison?" I asked.

"Why?" She was genuinely confused.

"He's pretty cute ain't he." I said wiggling my eyebrows

"Eww!" She exclaimed before throwing a pillow at me. "He's like my brother."

"Well, he ain't mine." She laughed at what I was insinuating.

"He's in California with him." She said looking down when she mentioned Tom.

"What exactly did you say to Harrison?" I asked bringing the conversation back to the phone call.

"I repeated five little words that I promised myself to never say again." Oh shit, that's why. Y/n didn't know it, but I had talked to Harrison briefly after the whole incident. The call had been on speakerphone and Tom heard the whole conversation. He instantly jumped on damage control on his side but now it was my turn.

"Uh, y/n." I started unsure how to continue.

"What?" She asked from the kitchen as she filled a glass from the tap.

"Uh, I don't know how to say this but, uh Tom heard what you said to Harrison." I said I watched her face darken, her eyes flicked around like they did when she was trying to process something.

"What? No that's impossible." She said setting the glass down on the counter. Her hand was shaking.

"The call was on speaker phone because Tom wanted a chance to talk to you."

"No." She said quietly. "No this isn't happening." I got up and walked over to her, her hands were shaking as a tear slipped quietly down her cheek. "I didn't mean it, I was just angry, so angry at the whole situation." She gripped the counter for support.

"Y/n." I said watching her every move.

"No, this isn't happening" She repeated. "What do I do?" She looked up at me tears shone in her eyes.

"I-I don't know."

I promise, I will never say those five words again.

Lies.

a/n: TEAAAAAAAAAAA (but if you think that this chapter is full of it just wait my friend.)

also i posted on my feed a place where you can comment theroies so go check it out!