23-

//Promises don't last forever, but forever can't exist without promises//

Tom's POV

I stood leaning on the counter trying to decide if I should go after Maia or just let her cool off. If it wasn't my house I would have walked away from the whole situation and gone back to the hospital to make up my absence to y/n. Hopefully Haz had managed to make up a believable lie about me having to work or something.

"Maia, come back, c'mon we need talk through this." I shouted after her. All I got in response was a sharp grunt and the sound of a door opening. I trudged up the stairs and found Maia sitting cross-legged on the floor in my old room. I stood there in the doorway and looked at her for a minute, Harrison had always said she dated me just to boost her popularity, and to get a few thousand more Instagram followers; I hated to think that he could be right but sadly he was. Maia was sitting on the floor of my room on an Instagram live talking shit about me.

"- and so I came here, had to buy my own ticket, and I find out he has be hanging out with his side chick for two weeks."

"Wow," I started, "I can't believe that Harrison was right."

"oh, shi- hi Tom what was Harrison right about?" She asked, painted across her face was the look someone gave when they had been caught.

"Haz was right about the fact you just use me to gain popularity. You claim I had been hanging with my 'side chick', first off, she is an old friend of mine and she's in the hospital, and you are the one who has not been loyal. Your so-called friend Gia told me to watch out because you have been going out on dates with other guys and you have from the start. So, let's stop this talk about me being the one with side chicks or whatever because that is completely false. Maia, you have five minutes to pack up your stuff, delete my number and leave." I said before walking off.

"Oi, mate you got a minute?" Haz asked on the other side of the phone.

"Uh, I got a second. I'm kinda in the process of kicking Maia out."

"'bout time lover boy." I was confused.

"Hm?"

"Y/n told me."

"'bout what?"

"The kiss, it's about time mate." Shit! I thought as my cheeks turned a slight shade of pink. I ran a hand through my hair to calm down.

"I gotta go Maia's trashing the place." I said hurriedly I could hear books crashing onto the floor

"I told you she was a psycho bitc-" Haz said cut off by me ending the call.

"Wha-What the hell are you doing?" I shouted as. Rounded the corner to my old room. "Stop! What the bloody hell Maia?"

"You've deserved this from the start."

"wha- get the hell out right now."

"Or what?"

"I'll call the cops."

"Yeah sur-" I pulled out my phone and started dialing.

"Get out!"

"God, what did I do?"

"You know exactly what you did. Leave. Me. The Fuck. Alone!" I grimaced at the last five words I said, the last time I said those I broke two hearts and now I felt nothing but anger.

Your POV

"Yes!" Harrison exclaimed when he finished the call with Tom.

"Wait, what happened? I'm confused." You said looking up at the blond boy sitting next to me.

"Tom finally came to his senses and is in the process of kicking out the psycho bitch." Haz said a smile. "I have told him from the start that she is a leech, stuck on him and just using him for popularity." You laughed lightly.

"That's one way to put it Haz."

"She's a fuckin leech and that man had come to his senses and yanked her off." Haz said this as he put on an Oscar-worthy performance.

"I'm not going to even attempt to understand what just happened." Dante said bluntly confusion clearly visible on his caramel skin.

"Lover boy finally came to his senses."

"'bout time."

"y/n I promise, he will always love you."

Truth. 

a/n: sorry this is a shorter chapter, i have a shit load of hw and i wanted to get this up today.