4-

//Promises don't last forever, but forever can't exist without promises//

Do you remember sneaking out late to look at the stars?

Aaron had dropped you at your house an hour ago, the sky was cloudless allowing the stars to shine brightly down to earth. You walked to your back garden and laid down on the damp grass gazing up at the bright stars. Your head began to spin you closed your eyes inviting the memory in.

You awoke to the sound of small pebbles hitting your window. You climbed out of bed and walked over to your window. As you looked down you noticed a boy with curly brown hair standing below. You slid open your window as Tom started firing again.

"Hey, stop it." You said laughing, he looked up at you and smiled his eyes glistening.

"Come on," He said.

You slipped on your sneakers and climbed out the window, sliding it shut behind you. You carefully climbed onto the sturdy branch of the big tree that grew alongside your house. You smiled as you climbed down watching Tom wait impatiently.

"Come on y/n, hurry up." Tom whispered.

You sat down on a branch and grabbed it tightly with your hands. You slid off it, so you were dangling by your hands. Tom walked up behind you and grabbed your waist as you let go of the branch.

"You didn't need to do that, it wasn't too far to fall." You said as Tom set you down on the grass.

"Knowing you, you'd probably manage to sprain your ankle in the process-" He said before you cut him off.

"Tommy, we both know you'd be the one spraining an ankle." You said with a smile.

"And you might be right, Sunshine." He said before taking your hand.

You ran along the edge of the road down towards the woods, your fingers still interlocked with his. The two of you ran into the woods counting the steps together as you made your way to the clearing. You made it to the stream, Tom ran across in front of you holding out his hand to help you over.

"Tommy, you should know by now, I'm in no need of assistance; especially the assistance of someone who fell out of a tree house four months ago." You said laughing.

"That bloody hurt, I feel personally attacked by your laughter." He said with a smile before picking you up and spinning you around. He set you down on the ground before giving you a quick kiss. You grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the clearing, it was a cloudless night allowing the stars to shine through brighter than ever. You laid down in the flowers never taking your eyes off the sky.

The stars each seemed unique, the slightest color shift between them. It blew your mind that probably half of those bright lights were dead.

"We really should come out here more." Tom said turning his head to look at you.

"We really should." You said with a smile, interlocking your fingers with his. You looked back at the sky and saw a star shoot across. The wind was quiet through the trees, and the soft sound of the river filled the clearing. You looked back at Tom, his eyes wide as he watched the cosmos; you smiled.

You opened your eyes and looked up at the sky, the stars still shone through beautifully, you looked over at the Hollands house and saw the light on in Tom's bedroom. You wondered if he was actually home. Your phone buzzed loudly from your pocket.

Aaron:

A: Have you heard?
Y: Heard what?
A: This.

You clicked on the article Aaron sent, you waited nervously as it loaded.

Tom Holland and Tom Hiddleston surprise fans in a local movie theater during a screening of Avengers Infinity War.

I promise, I'll always come to see you when I'm in town.

Lies-