18-

//Promises don't last forever, but forever can't exist without promises//

Tom's POV

I sat in Haz's car as we drove back to my house. Millions of thoughts raced through my head,

"Whatcha thinkin' 'bout Tom?"

"Nothing." I lied. Really, I was thinking about y/n, I tried to memorize everything about her; her smile, the way her eyes lit up before she laughed, the way the light made her y/h/c hair glow, the sound of her laugh, the way her hand fit perfectly with mine, everything. It had been six years, six long years of not speaking to her, let alone seeing her in a crowd of people and I missed her more than Harrison realized. When I saw her lying on the sidewalk my heart stopped, I kept thinking that I would never get to talk to her or see her ever again. Meanwhile at the hospital when Haz was worried about not getting a video of her loopy I was worried about her, if she felt okay, if she was in pain, her being loopy would just be a bonus.

"Bullshit," Harrison started, he was right though. "I know you Tom and you are thinking about something, a whole shit load of things." Right again.

"Look, do I really need to get into it?"

"Only if you keep thinkin' bout it. Y/n is going to be okay, okay? You can stop worrying." Haz said as he pulled into my driveway, the gravel made popping sounds below us.

"fine." I groaned as I got out of the car and tried to push my thoughts about y/n to the back of my mind. I hadn't thought about her for six years, I didn't think it was going to be so hard now.

"How is she boys?" Nikki asked as we walked through the door.

"She's gonna be fine, but little Tommy over here is whipped again." My mum looked at me smiling as I hit Haz in the arm.

"Shut up." I whisper-yelled.

"Not a chance" He whispered back smiling, he knew how to push my buttons, I and all I wanted was to push back.

"Boy's, I saved you some dinner, it's in the lower oven staying warm." My mum said before walking upstairs to check on Padsterman and his homework.

Haz and I sat at the kitchen island and started eating, "What?" I asked confused to why Harrison kept looking at me.

"You are still thinking about her aren't ya." He said before shoving the fork in his mouth. I didn't answer for he already knew.

"Mate, she's a really great person, she is, but I don't want to help you put your heart back together again; and it wasn't even her who broke it, god only knows if she's the one to break it, it's gonna be a thousand times worse." Haz was right, I broke my own heart six years ago, and as much as I hate to admit it, if she breaks it this time it's going to be a lot worse.

I promise, the feelings, they will always be here.

Truth.

A/n: sorry for a short filler chapter 😬 hopefully it was interesting to flip POVs, next chapter will be better. Hopefully.

Please comment ideas and stuff its really cool to read and I might end up using it!