11 b-

//Promises don't last forever, but forever can't exist without promises//

Do you remember when you lied?

The ride to the hospital was relatively short, for we were already on the edge of the city. The paramedic in the back attached monitors to her as we drove. We pulled up at the ER doors and they took her out and ran with her inside and through doors marked Medical Staff Only. I sat in one of the relatively uncomfortable chairs and fished out my phone; I still had the contacts of her and her parents, I figured that I should ring them, I mean their daughter had just been shot.

"Hello?" Y/n's mum said confused.

"Hey, Mrs. y/l/n, uh, Y/n was shot, and they have her at the hospital."

"Okay, and who is this?" She said still confused.

"Tom, uh, Tom Holland."

"I thought you two didn't talk anymore."

"We don't, but I wanted to talk to her again, and when I got to where she was, y/n was on the ground bleeding." I said.

"I'm on my way, thank you Thomas." She said, I heard her grabbing keys off the counter before she hung up.

Earlier that morning-

Tom's POV

It had been two days since y/n ran past my house. I was beating myself up for not realizing who she was immediately, and it didn't help that Haz was doing the same thing. Haz eventually convinced me to talk to her again, I was so afraid of what she already thought about me, and I didn't want to bring up any more bad feelings between us. Harrison told me and I quote; "If you don't fuckin gather up the balls to talk to her again, I'm going to string you up by your dick on that big ole tree of yours." So, I did what any sane twenty-something who didn't want to be strung up by their, well you know; and knocked on her front door. I got no response and I walked back to Haz.

"Nobody is home." I said.

"Well, I saw her go back there."

"Well, she didn't answer."

"Well, I'll find out where she is."

"No, please don't call Addi." I begged. Addi was her best friend and knew where y/n was at all times.

"I'm calling Addi." Haz said; an evil grin painted his face as he fished out his phone.

"I fuckin hate you." I said as I picked up the basketball and threw it at him.

"Oi! Watch my phone, I don't need mine lookin' like yours."

"Hey." I said as a small smile crept on to my face. My phone was always broken, I mean always.

"Addi says to check her boyfriend's place." Oh, okay. She has a boyfriend now if he knows anything about her, he will know what I did to her all those years ago. It's a good thing that she moved on right?

"Look, mate, you can string me up by my, my dick or whatever cause I'm not hunting her down when she has a boyfriend."

"The hell you are." Haz said grabbing his keys from the back steps.

"N-no we aren't doing this."

"Yes, yes you are." Haz said grabbing my arm and pulling me towards the car. "Addi gave me the address, we are heading there right now."

"Harrison James Osterfield, you better fuckin not." A/n: I saw on Wikki that his middle name is James not sure if it actually is, but screw it ya know? Okay back to the story.

"Thomas Stanley Holland, I just fuckin did."

"I'm gonna kill you." I mumbled.

"I'd like to see you try."

We pulled up to outside the apartment building y/n's boyfriend supposedly lived at.

"Good luck cowboy, I'm gonna get some food, I'll be back here in twenty." Haz said through an open window before driving off.

I clasped and unclasped my hands a few times nervously. It had been over six years since I last saw her, let alone spoke to her. I looked up at the windows some had curtains blowing in the wind. Apartment B5, I thought. This was such a stupid idea, nothing good could possibly come out of this. I turned away and started walking away from the building. Right before I rounded the corner, I heard the front door slam against the wall behind it. I turned around and saw y/n in bare feet running out. A few seconds later I saw a bleeding man running behind her. i started walking very quickly to her. By now a small crowd had gathered around watching what was happening, a couple of the people were talking on the phone. Two uniformed police officers ran around the corner, hands on their guns. The bloody man turned and saw them, he reached into his pocket and a loud shot rang out echoing off the buildings. I looked to y/n she clutched her upper arm before falling to the ground. I ran to her side and pressed on the wound. I looked at her face, pain and confusion painted it. I opened my mouth to say something, but her eyes fluttered closed.

"Please stay with me Sunshine, there are so many things l left unsaid." I whispered as I continued pressing on her arm.

I promise, I will always tell you everything.

Lie?