38-

//Promises don't last forever, but forever can't exist without promises//

Haz's POV

I awoke to an empty flat, Tom had an early morning shoot and boy, I was not jealous. I got up and made myself a bowl of cereal, and chuckled, remembering when the fans attacked Tuwaine for microwaving his cereal one morning. Love that guy but he was kinda crazy sometimes.

It was now four in the afternoon, the LA sun was inching ever closer to the horizon, Tom had said the shoot might run late but I didn't expect it was going to run this late.

Three movies late Tom was still nowhere to be seen. I grabbed my phone off the couch cushion and called him.

"Ey, where the hell are you mate?" I asked soon as he picked up.

"Um, shooting?" He lied.

"We both know that you're not." I said sitting up straight, determined to catch him slipping up.

"Yeah, you're right, I'm at the gym."

"Getting swole my man?" I said laughing, he was still laughing.

"Uh, yeah I guess you could say that."

"Flight 43285 to-" a female voice in the background said.

"What the fuck mate? You promised that you wouldn't do some stupid shit like that."

"Now, I never promised."

"You're going to lose this job mate, get back here and we can talk about it in the morning."

"Thanks, mum but I'm not."

"Thomas Stanley Holland, I swear to god."

"Enjoy your flight." A rather high-pitched female voice said in the background of the call.

"Don't you fucking dare."

"I just fucking did." He said quietly, probably so other passengers didn't hear him.

"Me and your brothers are going to string you up by your dick when I tell them what you just did."

"I'd like to see you guys try."

"To-" I started but he ended the call. Well fuck. I thought I'm gonna have a lot of explaining to do to his family, especially on why his son up and left with no explanation. His parents are smart, his brothers are smart, hell even his dog is pretty smart, but he has not one ounce of common sense.

"Ugh, why are you like this Thomas." I groaned as I fell back into the couch cushions, running both hands through my hair.

Tom's POV

I couldn't believe what I had just done, even though I had planned this a whopping six hours ago. That was a new record for me, and I was pretty proud not gonna lie. Even with those six hours I never thought once to get her address or have someone text her to meet them somewhere. div, divity, div div. I could practically hear Haz saying that. I closed my eyes and leaned back into the seat while slipping headphones on. I was planning on finally getting some sleep before I saw her.

A/n: short chapter i know, longer ones to come!