9-

A/n: This chapter is dedicated to Addi/Adidas, @fanfics-are-my-life

A/n: and we are back to the regular POV! (your POV)

A/n: There isn't a flashback in this chapter sorry, but you will understand why as you read.

//Promises don't last forever, but forever can't exist without promises//

Do you remember the boy you were before you became famous?

You opened our eyes and looked around it seemed so, so familiar. Your head was pounding, and the light hurt your eyes as you looked out the window and recognized the view almost immediately. Aaron walked into the small room, an evil grin on his face.

"How do you like the view Sunshine?" He said his grin growing bigger. He was one of two other people who knew Tom used to call you that.

"Aaron let me go." You said pulling at the ropes that bound your wrists together.

"I saw Thomas, I saw you in the woods. How does it feel to be forgotten?" He said, spitting at the floor at Tom's name.

"Aaron, please just let me walk out, nobody needs to know about any of this." You pleaded.

"Nah, I think that Tom needs to stop looking for you first."

"T-Tom's looking for me?"

"Sadly, yes. He called me a few hours ago asking if I knew where you were."

The thought of Tom looking for you brought a surprising sadness upon you, but it also brought upon relief. He still cares, you thought as a faint smile crept on to your face.

"What are you smiling about now bitch?" Aaron demanded. "You ignored me for weeks, weeks! I'm your boyfriend, you are supposed to tell me things."

"Like you told me anything about yourself! I don't even know what your parents' names are, let alone where you grew up. My heart was too damaged and my mind was too preoccupied to realize that you are just a manipulative, repulsive-"

"No that is where you stop, you can't insult me. I fixed you, I made you better! I took that broken little fragile heart of yours and I put it back together because you weren't strong enough to do it yourself. You never have been strong enough to do anything on your own in life, you always needed someone to show you the way, first, it was Tom and next, it was me. Tom put fantasies of love and happiness in that little head of yours he made you soft." Aaron cut you off yelling. He was angry now standing close enough that the spit that flew out of his mouth landed on you.

"Tom did nothing wrong, he taught me what love was and this Aaron, this isn't love it never was and never will be. Let me go now."

"What, so you can run on back to little Tommy and he can comfort you?" he said in a belittling voice.

By this point you were seething, your blood boiling in your veins. "Aaron this is your last chance, Let. Me. Go." You fiddled with the bindings, the knot was getting looser and looser. Aaron turned around and kept going on about how he 'saved you'. You slipped both of your wrists out of the binding and stood up. Somehow Aaron was too absorbed in the story of how he saved you to notice you picking the wooden chair off the ground. You swung it towards his head like you'd seen in the movies; it was a lot harder than Hollywood made it look. The rungs of the chair broke over his head, pieces clattering to the floor.

"You're going to regret that." Aaron said anger burning in his eyes.

You picked the broken chair off the ground and threw it at him again before running to the door. You threw the door open and ran down the stairs of the apartment complex faster than you ever had before. You ran out into the busy street, the metal door opened behind you and a bleeding Aaron stumbled into the street.

"Bitch you better get your ass back here." He said his words sliding into each other.

Aaron's phone began to ring in his pocket, he took it out and looked at the caller id.

"Ahh, look its little Tommy, should I tell him you never want to see him again?" Aaron taunted holing up the phone so you could clearly see that it was, in fact, Tom calling.

"Aaron, don't do that, just let me go." You said as you started looking around at the people who were watching the ordeal. You looked around the corner and saw two policemen running towards you. Aaron turned his head to look at what you were looking at. Shock painted his face and he reached into his pocket you saw a glint of metal before you heard the gunshot ring out.

I promise, I will always look for you

Truth.