7a-

//Promises don't last forever, but forever can't exist without promises//

Do you remember every hug, look, and touch?

You kept running, you didn't want them to see you like this; tears creating streams, then rivers down your cheeks. Somehow those three words hurt more than the three that broke your heart all those years ago. Tom had said years ago that he would never forget you, looks like he did. You kept running to the end of the road and crossed over into the woods. You had to get away from it all, and the woods were the only place; unfortunately, those woods held so many memories so much life and love, so much happiness. You crossed the stream beginning to get dizzy when you made it to the clearing you collapsed to your knee's sobs raking your body.

April, ten years ago.

"Tommy, what are you doing?" You giggled, he came up behind you and held up a garden snake.

You screamed and started running away but Tom grabbed your hand. "Look it's just a snake, please stay." He put the snake on the ground and watched it slither away, you were only twelve, but you had already started developing a crush on the curly haired boy in front of you. He quickly dropped your hand and stuck his in in the pockets on his blue jeans. You smiled, "Race you to the tree house!" You shouted as you took off in a sprint.

August, 18 years ago.

"Mummy, Tom took my dawl." You complained as you ran up to the Hollands back steps. Nikki and your mum were drinking tea and watching you two play in the grass.

"Thomas that isn't nice." Nikki said between sips.

"Why don't you go over there and ask nicely, sweetie, I'm sure he will give it back."

"I don't wike him, I wanna go back home, with my frwiends." You pouted.

"Sweetie this is your new home now, and Tommy is your new friend." She said ushering you back to where Tom as playing with his dump truck. You frowned, crossing your arms over your chest as you stomped back over to Tom. You walked up and very confidently took his dump truck.

"Give. Me. My. Dawl." You said holding dump truck just out of his reach. You saw tears well up in his eyes, he grabbed your doll from behind his back and held it out for you. You snatched the doll from his grasp and practically threw the plastic dump truck at him. You sat down, facing the mums, and started playing happily with your toy.

December, seven years ago.

"Harry, what are ya doin' with that?" You heard Nikki call out from the Hollands kitchen. You were sitting in the hallway with Tom laying your head on his shoulder. Suddenly Harry ran up to you holding up mistletoe.

"Aw, fuck off Harry." Tom said annoyed.

"It's mistletoe, you have to kiss under the mistletoe, it's the law." Harry said still holding it above you two.

"There aren't any laws saying you have to kiss under the mistletoe, just a lot of songs. Now fuck off." Tom said before pushing Harry away. Harry walked away defeated, the mistletoe now laying on the floor.

"That was evil." You said with a laugh. Tom scooted towards the mistletoe, taking it in his hand. "What are you doing Holland?" You asked with a smile on your face.

"It's mistletoe, you have to kiss under the mistletoe, it's the law." He said a grin plastered on his face.

"You conniving-" You started, but you were cut off by Tom's lips on yours.

"Eww, gross." Sam shouted as he ran through the hallway.

You both laughed, "It's the law." Tom whispered again making you laugh even harder as you rested your head on his shoulder.

November, nine years ago.

"Where the hell were you hiding?" Tom asked as you walked up the road.

"You said the whole block was inbounds, you never said the woods weren't too."

"Hey, that's not fair, Sunshine. Illeg-" Tom started shouting but you cut him off.

"I found this amazing place, it was so pretty."

"I found this amazing place, it was so pretty." Tom copied you putting a hand on his hip.

"New round, let's do teams." Sam suggested.

"Only if you count first." Tom negotiated.

"Fine." Sam said before walking back up the road to where Harry was standing.

"Show me." Tom said taking your hand as the boys started counting. You didn't know if he felt it too, but it felt like sparks were jumping between each others hands.