"Laura, sweetie what happened?"I asked worried.

"The spa w-was h-horrible." She said now crying in my arms.

"What happened?" I asked and she looked up at me with a big bruise on her cheekn and tears falling down her face.

"What the hell happend?" I asked.

"I-I got s-slapped." Laura said and my eyes widened as anger filled me.

"By who?!" I asked trying not to yell.

"Well I-I wanted t-to get a-a seaweed w-wrap so as i g-got undressed I r-realized it was g-going to be a guy w-who was doing it then when I-I laid down the guy came in s-so I-I covered m-my breasts and he said h-he dose t-this all t-the time s-so i revealed m-my breasts and h-he j-just starred a-at them and i-i t-told h-him to stop t-then he squeezed them r-really r-really hard and I-it hurt so bad s-so i y-yelled at h-him and k-kicked h-him in t-the balls a-and he slapped me really hard." Laura said.

I then took a deep breath so i wouldn't yell because she wouldn't just cry more so i just hugged her tight.

"Laura, I'm so sorry I want to kill that guy he should never hurt you." I said as she cried in my chest.

"Sweetie how about i give you a massage?" I asked her.

"Are you sure you want to?" She said wiping her tears.

"Yes I'm sure now I'm going to put romeo down for a nap then I Will give you a massage." I said and she smiled.

"Thanks Ross." Laura said..

"Your welcome baby." I said and got up and got romeo out of his car seat and brought him upstairs and changed his diaper and put him down for a nap and then I went downstairs to see Laura on the couch.

"Sweetie can we go up to our room?" I asked her.

"Sure." Laura said and we went upstairs and I got her lotion and she sat on the bed and I took off her shirt leaving her in her bra and I rubbed the lotion over her shoulders and started to massage her and after 10 minutes on her shoulders I laid her on the bed and pulled off her pants leaving her in her panties and put the lotion on her feet and started massaging her feet and after 10 minutes i rubbed some lotion on her stomach and her legs then after 10 minutes finished her massage and she fell asleep and i chucked and washed my hands and checked on romeo to see him still sleeping so I got the presents I got for Laura out of my car and wrapped them hiding them in my closet then went back in mine and Laura's room to see her awake.

"Thanks for the massage it felt nice." Laura said and i smiled.

"I'm glad you liked it." I said and she smiled,

"Is my baby boy awake yet?" Laura asked.

"Yea I'm right here." I said and Laura chucked.

"I meant the cuter baby." Laura said and I pretended to be hurt and we both laughed.

"I will go see if he is awake." I said and went in romeo's room to see him awake and he looked like he was about to cry so i picked him up and he looked up at me.

"Don't cry buddy daddy's here." I said and brought him into mine and Laura's room and Laura smiled and I handed romeo to her and romeo put him little hand on Laura's boob and started crying and laura chcuked and took of her bra and started feeding him and I sat next to laura and rested my head on her shoulder.

"So laura for our honeymoon is it ok if i suprise you for where we go?" I asked her.

"I would love that." Laura said with a smile.

"Sweet becasue I already have a place in mind." I said and laura smiled.

"I cant wait rossy." Laura said and I smiled and kissed her cheek.

laura then finished feeding romeo and she got dressed and we played with romeo intill he got bored and I set him in his rocker and after we ate dinner and played with romeo then we put him to bed and we cuddled on the couch then laura got up.

"Where are you going? " I asked.

"To take a bath." Laura said.

"Can i join?" I asked.

"Well i kinda wanted to shave." Laura said.

"Ok that's fine i will take a shower." I said and we both went upstairs and I got in the shower and laura got in the bath and I then got out putting a towel around my waist and I cheaked on romeo then put on my boxers and got in bed then Laura got in bed with me.

"You smell nice." Laura said and i smiled.

"Well i kinda just got out of the shower." I said and Laura chuckled.

"Goodnight rossy." Laura said.

"Goodnight baby." I said and we both fell asleep.

Next chapter will be lauras birthday!

Sadly, I still have to write the chapters with my coumputer.

~Ashley.