"Hi baby boy." Ross said kissing his forehead and lifted Romeo to where he was holding up Romeo along with his head and his face was right in front I Ross's.

"I love you." Ross said and I smiled taking a picture I was going to post it on Instagram then I realized ross is on the toilet so I just kept it in my camera roll.

"Ok you might want to take Romeo I'm scared I will drop him in the toilet." Ross said and I chuckled then took Romeo and he started crying.

"I think Romeo wants his daddy." I said and ross smiled.

"Ok I'll take him." Ross said and I smiled handing crying Romeo to ross and Romeo looked at ross and he stopped crying, ross smiled.

"I'll leave my boys alone." I said then went and got ready and did my hair and cleaned Romeo's crib sheets then went back in the bathroom to see that ross was still on the toilet and he was holding Romeo close.

"Awe so cute!" I said then ross looked at me and smiled.

"Hey." He said.

"Hi any progress so far?" I asked.

"Barely but I have been here for 45 minutes you know what I'm done can you take Romeo?" Ross asked.

"Sure." I said and took Romeo from him then went to the living room then ross came out sitting next to me.

"So should I get you back?" Ross simrked.

"No no please!" I said and he chucked.

"Ok fine! So you know your 20th birthday is in 10 days." Ross said.

"Wow." I said.

"So I was thinking that night we can go out and party!" Ross said and I smiled.

"Yea that would be fun. Wait what about Romeo?" I asked.

"My parents can watch him." Ross said.

"But I really don't want both of us getting drunk because then we will try and have sex and I would start bleeding and I would be in so much pain." I said.

"Ok than how about I take you on a date?" Ross asked and I smiled.

"I would love that." I said and ross leaned in to kiss me and Romeo started crying and ross groaned and I chucked and I could tell romeo wasn't hungry.

"Ross I'm going to change him." I said.

"But I wanted to kiss you." Ross said and I laughed and went to Romeo's room and changed romeo and he looked tired so I put him in his crib and went back to the living room to see ross laying on his back on the floor and chuckled and sat on top of him.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"I'm bored I don't like being in the house all day." Ross said.

"Ok then what do you want to do?" I asked him.

"We can try and find a wedding cake and go to my family's house and tell everyone their parts in the wedding." Ross said.

"But aren't you constipated?" I asked him.

"Sadly yea but I really done care." He said and I got off him.

"Ok get up." I said.

"Ugh I don't fell like it." Ross complained and I know he was just trying to annoy me so I started pulling on his arm.

"Get up!!" I said.

"Make me." He said and I sighed.

"Mhmm that's ok I can use you as a trampoline starting will your balls!" I said and he quickly sat up.

"I'm up I'm up no need to hurt my balls!!" Ross said and I laughed.

"I'm going to get Romeo." I said and went to get Romeo.

Ross's POV
As Laura went to get Romeo I got his carseat then Laura came down with him and put him in and she got the diaper bag and we got in the car and I drove to my family's house and Laura got Romeo and I knocked on the door and dad answered.

"Hey guys." Dad said.

"Hey dad we where wondering if we could come in and talk to everyone?" I asked.

"Of course but Alexa, savanna, and ratliff are here." Dad said.

"Thats perfect for what we have to tell everyone." I said then we went to the living room and finally everyone came down.

"So what's up?" Riker asked.

"Ok so we wanted to talk about the wedding." I said.

Everyone's face lit up.

"Ok Laura you can start." I said and she smiled with Romeo in her arms.

"Ok so rydel, Alexa, and savanna I was wondering if you guys would like to be my brides mates?" Laura asked and they all looked really excited.

"OMG yes!!!" They all said in excitement and they hugged Laura being careful of Romeo.

"Ok and so Ryland, rocky, and ratliff I was wondering if you guys would be my bachelors." I asked and they smiled.

"We would love to." They said and I smiled and looked at riker and he looked upset thinking I forgot about him.

"Riker would you be my best man?" I asked and his face turned into a smile.

"Really? I would love to." He said and I smiled and hugged him.

"Thanks ross." He said and I pulled away smiling.

"No thank you." I said and everyone awed and me and riker laughed.

"And um mark I was um wondering um if you could walk me down the aisle because I don't have a dad." Laura said and I looked at Laura and could tell she was trying not to burst into tears then dad stood up and I took romeo from laura and dad pulled Laura into a hug.

"Laura I would love to I have known you so long and you are like a daughter to me." Dad said in the hug and Laura pulled away with a tear stain down her face.

"Thank you!" Laura said and he smiled then I handed Romeo to rydel and pulled Laura into a hug and whispered in Laura's ear.

"Sweetie he is really happy."

Then Laura pulled away with a big smile.

"Ok is it ok If you guys can watch Romeo for a little because me and Laura want to go find a wedding cake?" I asked.

"Sure." Mom said and I smiled.

"Thanks mom we will be back soon and bye Romeo." I said and me and Laura left to try and find a wedding cake.

Laura's revenge😂😂😂

The wedding is getting closer!

~Ashley