♤♡~PROLOGUE~♢♧

Warning : this chapter contains the mention of a suicide. If you are inconfortable with this topic, leave the book or skip to the next chapter. If you are suicidal , go ask for help or tell your problems to someone ( you can talk to me in DM if you want ) don't stay alone and remember suicide isn't a solution.

♤~♡~♢~♧

" ... "

I was looking at the grey sky , the wind caressing my skin as I listened to the sound of the Ravens.

It was just another day in this monochrome world, another day of pain , bullying, abuse , harrasment , beating...

I was standing in the edge of a cliff , giving me a sight of the whole city below me . My feet dangling around the edge, teasing me and daring me to jump from here .

It wasn't worth living here anymore after all. No ones love me , I'm alone. I did try to ask for help but no one comes to help me .
They let me drown in my problems.

T H E Y    L E T     M E     D I E

It seems like the world hate me and want me off so I will give it what it wants .

I close my eyes and take a breath, if there is one thing that I'm going to miss, it's spending time here on the cliff with the Ravens, at least they didn't hurt me and actually always like when I brought them some bread... Yep definitely going to miss my little birds of death.

" How ironic, I'm going to die in my favorite place ha ha..."

Without further words I jump , eyes still closed , feeling the wind and the gravity against my body , I wait to hit the floor...

...

...

... ?

???

I waited for the impact but it never comes. I slowly opened my eyes immediately getting startled by the scenery across me .

" What kind of sorcery is this ? Wait, Did I die and this is the after life ? "

" Nishishi Upupu Kekeke ~☆ "

I turned to face the owner of the strange high pitched voice. Standing there, was a small girl, she didn't look more than 6 . The child was giving me a eye closed smile and giggling. She was dressed into a white dress , the delicate material reaching her knees and had a colorful flower crown on her head. Her light brown hair part into two low twin tail.