♤♡ Act Addict Actor ◇♧

" Well well well, if that isn't the invisible cunt. "

" I can explain- "

" I don't want to hear your excuses Hoseok, I told to behave normally. "

" I am! "

" You staying 3 meters behind me and spying from a bush is not normal. Now get here before I make you. "

" Yes ma'am. "

I was on my way to school with Jackson when we spot Hoseok not stealthily following us. I called him out on his bullshit and now he is walking with us where we can keep an eye on him.

Jackson paid him no mind as he was busy scribbling down on his notebook, meanwhile Hoseok was busy adjusting his nose cast. It got broken when Jackson repeatedly smashed his head against the table a few days ago. And it wasn't the only injury on him, beside the cast he also has both of his wrist covered in bandage. He refused to tell me what happened.

But with his downcast expression when the subject is brought up, it wasn't difficult to know what happened even if there was some dark spot. I couldn't help but pity him, after all he is just a victim like everyone here and he didn't actually harm anyone. I sighed before stopping the hand near his nose with my own.

" Hoseok stop, you're going to hurt yourself more and you won't heal. "

" I know but it feels weird and itchy! "

" That's because your nose is broken now no touchy anymore, understood? "

" Alright, if I knew that was going to happen I would have try to restrain myself. Looks like being too honest isn't good sometimes. "

" Hoseok. You asked for that one. "

" Fair enough. "

And with that he just chuckled before turning his attention back to his phone. Just like that we reached the school, he ran ahead of us to go to his club room. Taking my stuff from my stiff from the locker, I glanced at Jackson and saw him with scrunched eyebrow while looking at his notebook.

" What's wrong? You've been like this for awhile now. "

" I was just thinking that we should really stay on guard at all time now and that the dangers of this world are getting more... Well dangerous as time goes on. That's why I was checking on my notes and writing stuff down. "

" Really? Lemme see! "

Skimming through the notes and pages, one stood out.
《 Dangerous corrupted individuals :

- Jeon Jungkook : Under control (watch out for full moon)

- Kim Seokjin : NOT UNDER CONTROL AT ALL ( P.S : Beat this sucker as soon as possible or die trying )

- Jung Hoseok : Still observing ( pacific behavior when calm)

- Taehyung/V : Unknown but V is sentient.》

I could only snort at the notes and annotations.

" Seriously? Are you writing about people or SCP? Look like you're talking about containing them or something. "

" Hey! I'm doing my best it's not easy! "

" I believe you Jackson. But what do you mean V is sentient? "

" Well I'm not really sure because that's what Areum told me when I gave my last report. Although it's not confirmed you should be wary and try to look into it by yourself. It will be less suspicious if it's you. "

" You're right... I will see after class then. Let's go then! We don't have the same class right now so you stay out of trouble, alright? "

" Hehe you know me so no promise, I will see you later. Love you. "