♤♡ Celestial Magic ♢♧

After this day , me and the boys become closer. Namjoon and Yoongi were able to hold a conversation without ripping each other throat. Jungkook and Taehyung accept Jimin in their little squad and Jin and Hoseok seems happier each day since I met them .

I was able to collect lot of energy for Areum, effectively she got them but ... her condition is only getting worse. She tells me to not worry but I know that she don't want to bother me .

It's the weekend and it's Saturday morning. I woke up at eight a.m and was already planning what I was going to do today. Which is seeing Areum as she has requested me .

Rolling on my bed,  I grab my phone and turn it on only to get attacked by messages of the boys all asking about hanging out with me .

Chuckling , I told them that I couldn't today and they all respond with different reaction

Chuckling , I told them that I couldn't today and they all respond with different reaction . I also checked the story only to found that only Tae and Hoseok updated. Tae's one made me laugh so hard that I fall off my bed .

 Tae's one made me laugh so hard that I fall off my bed

I saw that Jungkook has already replied to him : " You're the only disgrace here bro "

I saw that Jungkook has already replied to him : " You're the only disgrace here bro " .

Wiping away a tear, I push my body up and made my daily routine before heading towards the garden in the back of my house. Why ? because there is a secret door that lead me into the Eden's garden.

I use the magic door and found myself back in the familiar large place . Areum was sitted on the ground,  her back resting against the only tree of the place . She was reading a book and a few other were sprawled around her . She was still wearing her flower crown and I did notice that a few flower were tainted with drop of what seems like black ink . She saw me and flash me a eye-closed rectangular smile.