♤♡ Transition to Act IV ◇♧

✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧

Dear Diary,

I remember the times when mommy taught us about our powers and names.

She and Father were the ones who came up with each of our names.
They said it came from a lost language and civilization.

But our names had powers.
They were given to somethings bigger than humans both physically and internally.

Those same things were there to watch over humans.
To be of helping hand and help them develop.
That's the purpose of our existence and name.

Just the same as those ancients deities, we could delegate our power to some individuals to act in our names.
Those people would receive a blessing and artifacts proof of their act being in the name of the deities who bestowed the powers.

And yet now, I clearly remembered offering my blessing to miss Y/n to being her in this world and giving her my artifact to be my vassal.
There is nothing strange here.

But so...
How come her friends all seemed to bear the blessings of all my deceased brothers?
It wouldn't make sense for mortals of that era to bear an energy similar to them.

However, them having the powers of all the Star Children could be the blessing to save this world I have been waiting for.

If they all manage to use their power, we could get finally rid of the corruption and save the entire universe from collapsing on itself!

But for now, they won't be able to reach that potential.
Not as long as their mind is preoccupied with the thought of the false god trying to gain control among the land.

This man is trying to clip the otherworldly wings of Miss Y/n to trap her in the cage he has molded from my craft.
Destroying bit by bit, every crafted little details and personality changed to fit his view.

That corrupted being threatening the stability of the world to fit his greed.
He must be dealt with as soon as possible before spreading his seeds of chaos to the other corrupted in the school.

M¤/#€*

✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧

The small deity is busy looking through an old notebook that had definitely seen better days. But there was something that needed urgent attention and the answer was possibly in that book.

" No... Not this either... There should be some notes about the Greenhouse system...~☆ "

As the child skimmed through the pages annoted with various notes, post-it and pictures, its gaze stopped on a peculiar page containing a lone picture and a simple paragraph written with an elegant handwriting.

" ...We tried all the seeds in the machine and yet this was the only one we couldn't grow. I discussed the matter with *intelligible writing*. He said that perhaps it was similar to *intelligible writing* seeds and that's why it didn't work in the regular machine. We are unsure whether or not to try to use it in the 'revival serre', we aren't sure if the result would produce a *intelligible writing* or nothing. For now we will put it aside. I should focus on seeing how Jupiter will grow in the next few days. "

The paragraph end here, there is a few part that are impossible to decipher due to the smudge and ink fading over time but this log was definitely written by Mother! The subject of a lone seed did make the deity wonder if it was "that seed", there was also the mention of their brother Jupiter. The child can vividly remember that as they came to be, Jupiter wasn't in a toddler form anymore. This means the log was written long before she was born.

All in all, it was new informations, but it wasn't was they were looking for.

" That's nice and all but...~☆ This doesn't tell me whether miss Y/n's friends are the seven stars or not.~☆ "

♤~♡~◇~♧