♤♡ Gluttonous Guilt ◇♧

Warnings: vomiting, allusion to cannibalism, death, suicide, suggestive.

God#2 heard your prayers and used the slight powers in his hands to completely eradicate the corruption plaguing the mind of Kim Seokjin. However, it doesn't mean he is cleansed of his yandere tendencies.

Now, back to the story.

Soft rays of sunshine beams through the windows of the bedroom and illuminate the space. A groan emanated from the still slumbering young man. He found it hard to open his eyes, and his head hurt like a terrible hangover despite not partaking in the party from last night. Sitting up, he found himself nauseous as he scrambled from his bed to rush to his bathroom.

He was feeling sick like never before, and everything burned. Before he could reach his bathroom, he fell to his knees and lurched out the content of his body. It burns and hurts. The pain seems never-ending as all his nerves are set alight. When he finally manages to stop and open his eyes brimming with tears, his heaving body is faced with a pool of blot under him.

Completely shakened, he hesitantly brought a finger to the corner of his lips and swiped the sticky fluid before inspecting it. If it was hard to breathe before, now it was impossible as the young man saw the dark liquid resting on the pink flesh of his finger. And yet, as he saw what should be frightening and unconceivable, he had no problem understanding what it was.

As he came to the realization of the existence of the corruption that was inside him, the veil that was previously on his mind is lifted and a gasp escaped from the deepest part of his lungs as he remembered every single thing about who he was.

And what he has done.

" Oh no! Fleur! Fleur! "

Immediately standing up, he ran with desperation to his kitchen and took the key of the basement before unlocking said door and rushing down the stairs. In his hurry, he almost fell at least a few times but safely made it as he reached the large freezer. Blood is pumping through his whole body and is the only thing ringing in his ears.

He uncertainly brings his hands to the freezer and lift the cover in an effort of strength bigger than anything he faced before. However, the exhaustion was nothing to the sight before him. Blood drained from his face only to be filled with horror and dread at the sight of the petals scattered around of his once most precious flower.

His eyes are wide as he takes the sight completely, but his mind isn't here as he allows his body to slump and slide down next to the freezer to stare into the void. All of this wasn't him, at least not truly. To a point, it was him, in the physical aspect, at least. But never ever would he have thought of himself as a violent and jealous lover.

No, he was kind, gentle, and sweet. That's why everyone loved him. That's what he is supposed to be. That's why he had the perfect love and school life - then, why did he change? What could have strayed him from the righteous path he had carved for himself? He was supposed to be the perfect and unattainable school sweetheart.

Thinking about it, there was only one thing to explain his behavior. Yes, love. Love for someone new who brought new things out of him, the bad things. Was it desirable? Certainly not, but the undeniable pull he felt couldn't be explained in another way. He had that special meeting for a reason. He wasn't wrong! It wasn't him!

But the cold reminder of the freezer behind him was enough to keep a grip on him. He felt sick all over again, so many petals. He didn't understand why or how he did it, but he didn't want to remember. Yet the truth laid bare, the trampled flowers were all over his basement. He had to take responsibility. It wasn't a choice, for his mind simply couldn't support such a sudden truth.