♤♡ Prison of the Mind ◇♧

Warning: Smoking and alcohol, Jackson's party (so drama and wild shit), mxm kiss, drunk people.

I was completely distraught by what I had seen and didn't realize I went back inside the room until the loud cheers and the stench of alcohol reached my nose. Scrunching my nose at the scent of booze, I looked for my boyfriend and found him an arm wrapped around the shoulder of his life-long rival both of them a bottle in hand as they partied together completely wasted as they bonded over their adoration for me, as I could hear.

" Yo Jae~ Y/n is like, super pretty and cool~ "

" Yeah, Jackie. ~ She is so graceful and all when she jumps in the air and gives kicks with those legs of hers. What would I do to have my head between her thighs~ "

" Let me tell you, man~ That shit is amazing, even better when she sits on my face~ "

" Lucky bastard!~ "

Then they both take a swing of their bottle while Jungkook look at them with the most disturbed expression at the conversation he heard. Ah yeah, we're all supposed to be 'family', fortunately, I didn't say they were my brothers, or that would have been worse. Not that this already isn't bad.

In another corner Clémentine seemed to be watching something with great interests as she giggled in her hand and recording with her phone. Beside her the Kim cousins were watching too but with different reactions. Taehyung was beaming and cheering while Namjoon seemed slightly disgusted as his eyebrows were furrowed. Curious at what they were watching, I glanced and saw Yoongi and Hoseok aggressively making out. Taehyung was laughing hysterically.

" Hahahaha! When I gave them the bet, I didn't expect them to go this hard! It also look like they even did this before or something! "

" ...Taehyung, shut your mouth, or you won't lose only your club. "

" But you already took my club. "

I shook my head as I walked away to the kitchen and poured myself a drink. Sighing, I didn't feel the presence coming beside me until I felt the hand on my waist. Letting out a soft gasp, I glanced to my left and saw my Mark.

" Tuan, you scarred me! I didn't hear you coming. "

" Sorry, boss. Just wanted to check on you as everyone else is... well, you saw it yourself. "

" Right... I do believe I told you guys not to bring alcohol to the party. The people here only party with juice and soda like kids. It's no wonder they are completely wasted. And honestly, I'm surprised you aren't too. "

" Haha, sorry about that. And yeah, I didn't really have the mind to partying. I kept thinking about my uncle and all this situation... "

By now, the boy was looking down sadly at the red cup in his hand and staring pitifully at the liquid inside. My heart couldn't support such a sight as I took his hand and took him outside for a breath. Sitting us down on the porch, we put our cups down while still holding hands. My friend was now sporting a light flush on his face as he glanced at our entwined hands. Still feeling quite anxious, I put my free hand in my pocket and fumble around, trying to pick a particular item I took from Jackson a while ago.

Finally, I managed to take out the pack of Marlboro and shake it with a grin in front of Mark's face. The Hacker was surprised for a second before a heartfelt laugh escaped his chest, his eyes twinkling with joy at the mischievous act.

" Are those Jackson's cigarettes? How did you manage to take those from him? I swear he guards them like they are nuclear launch codes. "

" Well, I have my ways.~ Now we should probably enjoy them while we can. "