♤♡ Look So Good ◇♧

Warning: Suggestive, what the dog doing?

" Dude come on, you're not helping me at all. "

" Please, please, please! Pretty please with a cherry on top? "

" It's still a no, Jungkook. "

" B-but I've been good and it's Valentine's day tomorrow... "

" What does that have to do with anything? You know what, I'm just going to take our son and leave- "

" No! Alright, I will be good! So stay, please. "

I was at his house after we brutally left the classroom, well more like he picked me up with his inhuman strength and carried me to his home. I’ve been here for hours now, taking care of this giant toddler that is begging for my attention.

Jungkook had changed out of his uniform into his pajama while I stood in my shirt and bottom, an apron was wrapped around me as I was busy cooking a meal for us. More like trying to as the bunny-looking man was sitting on the floor and resting his head against my legs. Rubbing it every once in a while, his arms wrapped around them and almost making fall a few times.

However, when I first got here I failed to fully attest to his ailment. And now I was regretting it as he was growling under his breath and humping at me. I tried to tell myself that it was alright, he can't help it and he felt sorry too. I tried to keep him in his room but he couldn't restrain himself. And I couldn't bring myself to get angry not when he was whining and apologizing for it.

" I'm so sorry Y/n, it's so hard. I can't help it at all!~ "

" I know Jungkook, I know... "

" I'm glad you're here, usually it's harder when I'm all alone... "

" So what does your 'heat' entails? I'm not versed at all in the subject of werewolves or should I say lycanthrope. I never read stories about such themes because they made me cringe. Do you, like, get super hot? A fever? "

" If only it was just that. In fact... I get very aggressive and... horny. Super mega horny as if I sniffed a rail of aphrodisiacs. "

" What the hell am I still doing here? I'm going home- "

" PLEASE STAY!!! "

And so he was begging me by tightening his hold around me. I was only able to turn the stove off before this whole fiasco, still, there is no way I'm staying in the same house alone with a horny man. Mentally, I just can't.

" Jungkook let me go, I didn't sign for this! "

" You don't have to do anything! But please stay! "

" Heck no, I'm not staying in this house while your fiddling with your noodle! "

" Masturbating doesn't even work when I'm like that so you won't have to worry! "

" I didn't ask to know that??? "

Bickering back and forth, I eventually gave up and stayed but implemented strong boundaries between us for the remainder of is heat. There was a good meter of distance between us on the table as we ate dinner.

" ...And so we must always be a safe distance from each other, alright? "

" Alright, I will make sure to remember. Also I was wondering something... "

" Ask away. "

" As you know, I got a superior sense of smell and I should inform you that since the moment I met you today in class, you reek of Seokjin's smell. Were you two... close? "

This made me stop and looked up from my plate to glance at the boy before me, he was already looking at me with eyes focused on me and an undecipherable expression. I thought I was already clear about what happened but he still seems to doubt me.

" As I explained, I was merely making Taehyung's cake in the cooking club when he joined me and helped me finish it. He must have been close at some point but that's it. Geez, I feel like a wife getting accused of cheating by her jealous husband. "

This seems to snap him off as he apologized and went back to finishing his food. I didn't want him to feel bad so I asked him a question.

" I heard that Seokjin had an ex girlfriend. Where is she now? "

" Ah... She was actually one of the first girl to go missing at school. So if you wanted to ask for her help with whatever is going on with him, you're out of luck."

The rest of the dinner was quite silent before he took our plates to wash them (at his insistence). I was left to my own device in the meantime, preparing the bed in the guest room, I plopped down on it as I scrolled on my phone. I was surprised by a message from a sender I didn't expect.

☆~CONVERSATION START~☆

Jackson:
I apologize for walking off on you last time. It was never my intention to hurt you and yet I did when all I wanted was to protect you. I'm sorry.

: Y/n
Yeah it hurt quite a lot, I felt completely miserable and powerless. I told you already that I'm a big girl Jackson, I don't you to protect me from yourself. I love you, every side of you. The good and bad. We could have worked on a solution together!

Jackson:
I hear you, and I texted you to tell you I'm all better now! I feel comfortable seeing you again. What about you? Are you okay? I swear I won't be able to keep living if I caused you more pain.

: Y/n
Relax, I'm fine. It took time and I cried but the pill passed. It's no use bothering with the past and we should focus on the present. So don't worry about it anymore. All I want is for my boyfriend at home.

Jackson:
Then I will come right now.

: Y/n
As much as I would like to, I'm not staying there for a few days.

Jackson:
What? Where are you?

: Y/n
Jungkook's house.

Jackson:
Why

: Y/n
Heat.

Jackson :
Wtf if he is trying to fuck he got another thing coming I'll get you in a few

: Y/n
Jackson don't! He can't control himself fully right now and won't take it well to another man in his territory! Don't come!

: Y/n
Jackson?!

☆~CONVERSATION COMPLETE~☆

Witnessing the lack of answers made me panic. My beloved boyfriend has a bad tendency of acting impulsively when annoyed or angry. And generally, it doesn't end well. This will probably end up with someone getting mauled. I'm already rushing out of the room and downstairs when something grabs me and pushed my front against the wall of the corridor. Sharp nails dug into my flesh and growl resonating near my right ear making my pulse beat faster.

" I tried to hold it in but I can't control it anymore... "

♤~♡~◇~♧ ♧~◇~♡~♤

*Sipping orange juice in Sick*

Ayo, this was a Jungkook chapter.

Well, we got a Jackson comeback too! (But this story isn't about him) We got a Y/n who doesn't read mafia bad boy toxic werewolf boyfriend fanfic and didn't know what the hell is a heat.

Less to say, she learned it the hard way. So what's going to happen, what the dog doing? What the yandere doing?

I guess we will see it all next chapter.

On this note,

Stay tuned for more!~☆