☆BONUS : Areum encounter Taehyung/V ☆

The bonus are side episodes that don't take place at the same time as the main plot and aren't canon to the storyline ,  feel free to skip them if you aren't interested by characters development.

(This bonus is supposed to be funny but can be triggering so warning.  )

♤~♡~◇~♧

I was at the daycore sitting at my usual table with my friend Fanny and Hwanseok. The latter was busy babbling about the new toy his mother got him while Fanny was happily doodling on a paper to give to her parents later. To be fair when I asked her what she was drawing, she told me it was a dog with a hat.

It absolutely didn't look like that but actually like some mutant creature that looked in pain and wanted someone to end its suffering. But I'm not going to tell her that, I don't want to be the one making her cry today.

I only sighed as I looked around the class, infiltrating and playing the role of a 6 years old is not as easy as it may seems. The intellect and naivety of these children are surprising. And not in the good way.

But I can't really be a hypocrite, I am stuck in this form because I'm too weak and I do actually enjoy the presence of Fanny and Hwanseok. I will make a note to give them blessings along their lives when I get all my power back.

Anyway, the teacher suddenly start to clap her hands and stood next to the door. Everyone stopped playing to see what was going on. She had a smile on her face so surely it's a good thing right?

" Everyone! Today someone new will be joining us! Let's all be friendly and welcome them alright? "

The children all cheered at the prospect of a new playmate but I had a bad feeling about this. And this revealed itself to be true when the door opened to let the mysterious person enter. Seeing them, my eyes bulged out of their sockets.

" Hello everyone! My name is Kim Taehyung, I am a high schooler. But this week I will be with you and play with you all! I will be in your care.~ "

" Now listen everyone, Taehyung here is doing a "stage". It means that he is here to see how we work and play usually. He is also here to do the same work as me so you have to respect him like me and other adults, alright? "

The toddlers all nodded and vocalized their agreement to the matter as they all were excited to show him around and play with him. Like I could here some of them saying how they were lucky to get 2 teachers to play with. Stupid kid he ain't a teacher.

I must have still been in shock as my friends were looking at me with concerns and stopped what they were doing. Hwanseok was poking my face as he worriedly glanced at my eyes.

" Areum are you okie? You're eyes are bulging out and my mommy says that only fishes have bulging eyes... "

" Hwanseok your mother is a whore. "

" Eh?! Areum you can't say that! It's bad! I- WAAAAAAHHHH *wails and sob* TEACHER AREUM IS SAYING BAD WORDS!!! "

" Shit. "

And so I was send in time out by the teacher while Fanny was busy comforting this fucking crybaby. I'm literally the god of this world, I should be allowed to curse for Mother's sake! I was even more punished as the recess bell rang and everyone went to play outside while I had to stay inside.

How sumptuous, please do carry on, great heavens-

" Hey there, whattcha doing? "

Taehyung was sitting next to me and smiling. He was the only one here with me. Just wonderful, I just had to be alone with this man.