♤♡ Transition to Act II ♢♧

✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧

Dear Diary ,

I remembered in the old times when mommy was still here,

She would teach me and my brothers about our powers .

We were all different,

But mommy told me I was unique.

The power to feed into emotions,

Is one of the most powerful.

But also the most dangerous.

Using good emotions to help our world grow into a beautiful one was truly magic,

Using bad emotions would lead to corruption and destruction,

And also kill me .

I told you that I was confident now that she was here and will save the situation but...

What if what lurks in the darkness was too powerful for even her ?

All this jealousy, misunderstanding, anger , sadness...

What if they got the best of her ?

...

I will stop for now ,
My heart is aching lately.

I just hope noting bad happen.

M#÷*€×

✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧

A little girl lay against the bark of tall tree as she grip a bunny plush closer to her chest . A drop of sweat roll down her temple as her breathing was ragged. Her white dress sticking to her .

She was struggling to keep her eyelids opened as she tried to focus on the crystal bubble in front of her showing the whole world.

Suddenly she was took into a coughing fit and place her palm in front of her mouth to try to foolishly stop it .

When she calmed down, she took a look at her hand and a frown appeared on her face. The liquid in her palm wasn't bearing good news.

She place her bunny on the ground and took off her flower crown of her head with her untainted hand.

Looking at it , her galactic orbs widened and the previous disgust she had only increased. All of the flowers except the multicolor one were completely covered in a dark black ink .

Taking out the only pure flower left , she carefully put it in her hair before glaring at the flower crown. She felt like she would puke if she stared at it longer, so she trow it away .

After all, she wouldn't need it anymore, it was too late for them , they didn't mattered anymore, they were dead to her now .

Now you were the only one to focus on, you needed to make it out of it . It was more than necessary.

The little girl couldn't help but cry out of frustration as she already see how it's going to end with her clairvoyance.

One thing was sure ,

The future wasn't pretty for any of them .

" ...I'm so sorry, I missed you so much mommy! ~☆ I'm sorry for deceiving you!~☆ Forgive me! ~☆ "