♤♡ Falling In Pitch Black ♢♧

Warning : mention of murder, death of major character.

At this exact moment, we heard commotion downstairs. Me and Jungkook looked at each other with wide eyes before rushing down. The world around us was going too fast to comprehend anything but I caught glimpse of the face of a few students whispering among them with worried faces.

But it's only when we finally exit the building that we saw the true complexity of the situation.

Rushing to an ambulance, Jimin was following the paramedics to rush the student on the scretcher which was none other than...

Hoseok.

" WE NEED TO MOVE FAST ! I'M LOSING HIS PULSE! "

" WE NEED TO MAINTAIN HIS HEARTBEAT TILL WE REACH THE HOSPITAL! "

" DOES ANYONE- WOAH STAY AWAKE BUDDY! WE GOT YOU !"

Jimin jump with the paramedics in the back as he tried to maintain Hoseok awake then the door closed as they rushed out of sight . There was a small crowd of students outside with us and this time I took more times to take notices of the few words flying here and here .

From what they were saying, he was in the school yard talking with Jimin while eating cookies when suddenly he started to cough blood and fall on the floor struggling to breath . That's when Jimin called the paramedics. From what I heard, it seems that the food was poisoned. And it may be lethal...

Wait didn't they said that they were losing him ? And that he almost lost conscious?

...

Please... whoever out here... Please listen to the request of a roaming soul and save my friend , please...

~☆~☆~☆

After the accident, class was cancelled for the rest of the day. Well it seems logic by the tragic event of earlier. I walked back home to change as I was going to head for the hospital after that to check on Hoseok. Trading my uniform for more casual clothes  ,  I checked what I have brought back with me . I had brought Hoseok's school bag with me and I couldn't help the curiosity inside me .

What does Jung Hoseok bring to school?

Misplaced curiosity indeed and intrusion of privacy. That's what I'm telling myself but another part is telling me that I should just take a small glimpse and that I won't regret it. Before temptation can get me , I walked out of the room and made my way to the Eden's garden.

Little did I know that I should have check...

~☆~☆~☆
Once here, I was greeted by a sick Areum who hugged me .

" ...Miss Y/n ~☆... I'm all weird and tired~☆... "

I place my hand on her forehead and she was burning hot . Her eyes were puffy and slightly red and her small frame was weak .

" Oh dear you're sick! "

" ...Sick as hell ?~☆ "

" ...Sweetie , we already agreed that you shouldn't watch Jeon Jungkook, he is a bad influence on you . "

" I'm sorry, I won't do it again.~☆ "

" It's alright, now let's get you to bed so you can rest okay ? "

" Yes miss Y/n~☆... "

Looking around, I saw her bed on the side with a bunny plush on it , I smiled as I remembered it being a gift from Clémentine so they can be "bunny buddy" . I let out a small chuckle as I picked up the small girl and she wrap her legs against my torso and her head was resting on my shoulder. I tucked her in the bed and put the plush in her arms .She holds it against her and looked at me, I was about to say something when I felt something getting out my back bag and run on my arm before jumping on the bed .