♤♡ Peach and Cream ♢♧

( Sweeter than sweet, chocolate cheeks and chocolate wings//slap// )

" I can't believe it , I really trust you! How could you do this to me ! "

Tears were threatening to spill out of my eyes as I was feeling betrayed right now. One of my dear friends, one of the person I trusted in this new world, I thought I knew him but I was deeply wrong. And now I was paying the price.

" How could you...

HOW COULD YOU TAKE THE LAST COOKIE YOONGI ?!! "

" Are you for real ? You're making a huge deal just for a cookie ? "

" Food is life bro, and if you don't get that then you don't exist. "

" You're the one who's not going to exist in a few seconds- "

The black haired boy got smacked on the back of the head by Seokjin, he looked at me with a apologic look. While Suga was rubbing his head .

" Don't worry Y/n , I will make more tomorrow. A whole batch just for you ! "

" Thank you very much Jin ! "

The elder smile as a ball of light float out of his chest to my pendant. Well the usual now. I don't know anymore how many days I'm in this place now and it doesn't really matter. I have other friends than the boys now and made myself a little reputation. Even if now I have two circle of friends, I still spent most of my time with the boys. Honestly, as we're not all in the same class , we can only see each other before class, at break , lunch and after school.

It's not very different as my other friends, It's Clémentine who introduced me to them . There's Mei , a 3rd year Luna student, she's in the same class as Jin . This girl is Hyper and very funny to have around even if she looks like she's on Crack everytime . And there is Yuki,  a 2nd year Sole student, same section as Jungkook. He is a linguistic and psychology prodige, he act like a big brother and I think he is secretly into illegal stuff.

Either way I love my friends, even if they eat the last cookie. Anyway, the day after this tragic event . I made my way toward the cooking club to fetch my tax. I was so happy to be able to have some of Jin delicious food than I skip breakfast and rush my ass to school. So now my tummy was crying in hunger and was begging to be filled. Anything edible would be fine right now.

Opening the door of the club, I was surprised to see him putting his apron. And I think I surprised him because his eyes were wide while looking at me .

" Y/n what are you doing here? "

" I'm hungry. "

" Didn't you eat breakfast ? "

" Nope, wanted to have place for your delicious cookies "

" I just arrived a few minutes ago, they won't be here before a good forty minutes . Sorry. "

" Don't apologize, it's my fault for getting here early, plus I was the one asking for them . I shouldn't complain. "

" Aww , you're really the sweetest thing cupcake. "

" Nyeh, how about I help? Maybe we will be done faster! "

The brunette nodded before handing me a apron. I get rid of my blazer , put the apron on me and roll up my sleeves as we get to work . Actually it was pretty nice to cook with Jin, he cracked a few dad jokes that made me cringe but laugh nonetheless .

We start to sing and dance to some random music and enjoyed yourselves to the fullest. I was now trying to mix the cookie dough but it was so thick and consistent than I wasn't making a lot of progress and instead losing much energy.