♤♡ The Emperor #1 ◇♧

Warning: physical altercation (not Y/n), creepy Jin, bludgeoning, fire, suffocating, burning.

The majority choose this option, let's see what it leads to.

" Cupcake you should have told me if you wanted me to put a bun in the oven.~♡ "

I took a step back, only to find myself already against the counter. Seokjin still had his eyes locked on me, a smile resting on his lips. The situation was even more uncomfortable to me as it was silent, save for the sound of the oven baking the cake.

And so, we both are alone in this locked room. AGAIN. Damn it... I don't want a redo of last time... But maybe it won't since this time I'm in full health! Ha ha! Take this fate! I'm about to body him and get out of here-

" I wonder what you're thinking about so deeply... You have yet to acknowledge me Y/n. I'm hurt. My girlfriend isn't talking to me, what should I do? "

This made me snap back to reality as he was now a little closer, his fingers gently trailing on the counter and his eyes fixated on one specific drawer.

The knife drawer.

Rule 1 of street fights says that a knife will always win against a fist. No matter how good you are, in the street, no one plays clean. And my own experience can validate this. I'm fucked up if I don't quickly react in the next five seconds, if only someone could come to help me!

Areum, God, my homie, if you hear me please do something-

I caught the sight of the doorknob slightly wiggling out of the corner of my eyes. It didn't make noise but still, I quickly slide in front of Jin and caught his head in my hands to prevent him from turning around and seeing the door. There was a chance that maybe my prayer was heard and so I had to take my chance. As to cover the slight noise of the door, I spoke up loudly as if offended.

" Oh no Jinnie! I wouldn't dare do that! I'm sorry you felt that way it wasn't my intention! I was just caught in the thought of what cake we made last time together. "

This seems to do the job for now as he seemed mildly convinced. Taking a sneaky peek behind him, the door was now slightly ajar and I saw A familiar mop of black hair poking through. Yoongi looked at me with a serious expression as he simply signed me to be quiet by putting a finger in front of his mouth. I caught on his intention to sneak up behind the deluded man.

So I did my best to continue distracting him.

" Is that so? I could make it again for you. But you're already using the facilities even though you aren't a member. You know you can't do that, right? Well, I would let this slide since it's you but I believe punishment is in order... Even more, since you were away from me for too long, spending time with others... "

One of his hands roughly grabbed my wrist to keep me in place while the other immediately went to the drawer and slide it open to fish one of them out. Horror spread through my body at the eminent violence but before the cook could even lift it, Yoongi emerged from the shadows behind him and slammed down a baseball bat on the back of Seokjin's head. The shock was violent enough to make the man pass out, his body slumping to the ground.

I didn't have time to react before Yoongi took my hand in his own and ran away from the room. I didn't dare to look back as I was too focused on my savior. Well, this will definitely have consequences. Yoongi was too focused on running and taking me far from the scene. I didn't realize we were running for long until we stopped outside the school and found ourselves out of breath.

Having my hands freed again, I leaned against the wall to regain my breath. My savior was trying to control his heaving chest and the sharp inhale of air in his lungs. I didn't have the strength to question him but it wasn't needed as he suddenly went in front of me, his hands gently holding my face as his eyes were meticulously analyzing for any signs of injuries.